• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trades & GN's - Marvel, DC & Indys - Clowes, Byrne, Manera, Bisley: NOW 30% OFF!

74 posts in this topic

Epicurus The Sage 1 GN VFNM Cover Price: 9.95 - Your Cost: $5.00!

By Sam Kieth and William Messner-Loebs.

Epicurus01.jpg

Epicurus The Sage 2 GN VFNM Cover Price: 9.95 - Your Cost: $5.00!

Epicurus02.jpg

:takeit:

Epicurus The Sage 1 GN VFNM Cover Price: 9.95 - Your Cost: $5.00!

Epicurus The Sage 2 GN VFNM Cover Price: 9.95 - Your Cost: $5.00!

:takeit:

You got 'em...thank you sir!

Don Martin Magazine 1 - Your Cost: $2.00!

I have no idea if this is rare or anything....I know I've never seen it around, maybe it's worth a gazillion dollars (shrug)GET IT CGC'D! (my eBay ad of the day). You can't beat you some Don Martin though! Classic Mad artist. Scanned in the bag, that's what the wrinkles are on.

DonMartin01.jpg

Flairprint: Storm - Your Cost: $1.50!

This is a 6.5" x 10" cardstock print (basically like a giant trading card). Pretty nice item, I intended to get it and the other two in this thread framed, but ran out of room and never got around to it. So here ya go.

StormPrint.jpg

Flairprint: Phoenix - Your Cost: $1.50!

This is a 6.5" x 10" cardstock print (basically like a giant trading card). Pretty nice item, I intended to get it and the other two in this thread framed, but ran out of room and never got around to it. So here ya go.

PhoenixPrint.jpg

Flairprint: Iron Man - Your Cost: $1.50!

IronManPrint.jpg