• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Age DCs - All-Star Western #10, OFF #123, & more -- PRICE REDUCTIONS

42 posts in this topic

:news: UPDATE, 4/21/2009: Please see my most recent post at the end of this thread for a list of books still available (all with reduced prices).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all...got a small stack of DCs scanned and ready to go tonight, including a few (semi-)keys and some higher grade books.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Options include -- Media Mail insured (usually in the $3 - $5 range, depending on weight); domestic First Class Package rate (a cheaper, better--and faster--option for one or two regular-sized books, tops); or Priority Mail. All will be charged at my cost, and insurance is mandatory for all shipments.

SHIPPING TO CANADA, EUROPE, & THE UK: Sadly, it ain't getting any cheaper. Please PM me for quote before committing to buy and we'll work something out.

:takeit: rules and PayPal is strongly preferred; PM offers will also be considered, particularly for package deals.

First books in a few. Thanks for looking!

-Mikey

All-Star Western #10: First Jonah Hex. Large tape pull on front cover. The Bat Lash reprint by Cardy and the El Diablo story by Gray Morrow are also first-rate. VG-.

$65

ON HOLD!!

allstarwestern10a.jpg

allstarwestern10b.jpg

Justice League of America #108: I love these JLA/JSA team-ups! The GA Quality characters were revived in this installment. Very nice copy. And fyi: that coloring funkiness in the orange inks near Dr. Fate's helmet is a production/coloring error and is present on every copy I've ever seen or owned. NM.

$30

ON HOLD!

justiceleague108.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #138: I love the creative and sometimes very subtle ways that Kubert worked the "The Losers" name into his cover designs for this series. Great stuff. VF/NM.

$13

ON HOLD!

ourfightingforces138.jpg