• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maxx, GI Joe, Preacher 25% OFF AND PREACHER PACKAGE DEAL!

62 posts in this topic

Jonah Hex 92, NM- Last issue $30.00

:takeit:

You got it! Your other books should get to you by Thursday, Matt (thumbs u

got them today, they look great, thanks! Any other Jonah Hex to make shipping that one more worthwhile?

I have a 1 sitting around here. I'll be posting a fw more tonight. I have to run to a dentist appointment, will be back later this afternoon/early evening.

What's left...

GI Joe 100 NM- $15.00 PIC

Maxx 34 NM $20.00 PIC

Maxx 35 NM- $20.00 (last issue) PIC

Maxx 28 NM- $5.00 PIC

Maxx 1/2 NM-/NM (3 copies) $8.oo each PIC

Here's what's coming up...

Preacher

Maybe some more GI Joe

Requests?

Bird of Prey 8, VF/NM $20.00

This book might be NM- but I am calling it VF/NM because of a crease at the lower left side. I can't tell if its a paper fold or not.

bp8.jpg

doh!

Damn. Got busy at work, had to take the kid to baseball practice. Forgot all about the book until I got home.

:hi:

pinball! I mailed your box out today.

Okay kiddies, I just found those Preachers - not sure about condition so I will check and start posting as fast as I can. I can;t wait to build my new comic room...no more wading through boxes and finally finding what you need in the very back corner of the closet. :P

Bird of Prey 8, VF/NM $20.00

This book might be NM- but I am calling it VF/NM because of a crease at the lower left side. I can't tell if its a paper fold or not.

bp8.jpg

doh!

Damn. Got busy at work, had to take the kid to baseball practice. Forgot all about the book until I got home.

I posted what you asked for - sorry you got caught up with other stuff. I am amazed at hard this book is in anything VF/NM or better...