• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze for sale (and a couple of Gold)

107 posts in this topic

OK Gang. here goes. A few stragglers and then some new stuff. Reasonable offers considered. $5 to ship raw, $10 to ship slabs. Paypal is cool.

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6 ow/w pages. Will get scans tomorrow if requested. Really a perfect centered copy that I bought because I thought it had 9.8 qualities.

Asking $600 shipped.

Amazing Spider-man #137 CGC 9.2 ow/w pages. I subbed this thinking 9.4/9.6. My loss. GPA is at about $60-70. Asking $55.

AmazingSpider-man136CGC9_2.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #130 CGC 9.6 ow/w pages. KILLER 2ND JACKAL ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1ST SPIDER-MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:insane:

Structurally perfect. I'm guessing the slight miscut kept it out of 9.8

Asking $100.

AmazingSpider-man130CGC9_6ow.jpg

Action Comics #24 1.0/1.5

Straggler here, offered previously.

Cover detached. Spine had brown tape on it that was removed. Some color was lifted along with the tape. Coupon cut from interior, affects one panel of story. OW pages. Unrestored.

How often can you find an early, unrestored Action for this cheap? This book also has a very patriotic handwritten note inside the comic that was likely placed there some 70 years ago!

Asking $200 shipped.

action24.jpg

Straggler #2

Amazing Spider-man #20 7.0 1st Sandman. Actually it was Sandman....but then they scrapped Kirby's issue and went with Ditko's Scorpion.

The history revisionists want you to think otherwise. OSPG $325, GPA $355 90 day average, $310 12 month average, asking $250

ASM20.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #46 8.5 stunning copy. I thought I had one of those once in a lifetime finds in NYC.

Looks like a 9.6/9.8 copy....until you see the crease on the back cover! Unless you own a 9.6/9.8 copy you will never see one that displays this nice again!

OSPG $150, GPA 90 day average $170, asking $175 shipped. I know it's a lot, but man look at the scan. This is a lot of book!

AmazingSpider-man468_5.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #71 8.5 decent book, bump to bottom of spine, barely color breaking crease at bottom corner. Book might press to a 9.0.

OSPG $80 asking $65

ASM71.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #110 9.4 Absolutely gorgeous copy, OSPG $95 in 9.2, GPA $154 12 month average, $179 90 day average, asking $150.

AmazingSpider-man1109_4.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #125 9.0/9.2 Killer cover, 2nd Man Wolf app/Origin. I honestly believe Man Wolf will be in a Spidey movie soon. Mostly NCB wear,

a few micro dots of rust on staple. OSPG $80 asking $80. May press into a 9.4. Bottom staple is a little wonky from production but it does not affect

the grade.

ASM125.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #129 VG range. Don't know how to grade this but it has a gorgeous looking front cover. The problem is the book was wet at some point (no staining that I can see) and something was stuck to the back cover at some point. I pressed the book to make it look flatter. You have VF to VF/NM eye appeal at low grade price. There is still some NCB stuff that is on the front cover, a small hole in the back cover and some wear but in the mylar this copy will look like a $700 book. The blue stuff is distributor ink.

SOLD!

AmazingSpider-man129VGfront.jpg

AmazingSpider-man129VGback.jpg

Eerie #1 grade irrelevant (about a 2.5), great GGA cover, I just upgraded this book. Man I love Wally Wood's women!! I was planning on making a Hallowe'en costume like this for Louise! Asking SOLD!

Eerie2_0.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual #5 8.5 ow/w pages Intro Psycho man, Gorgeous book except for barely color breaking reading bend at Crystal's hair, OSPG $120, SOLD!

FantasticFourAnnual18_5.jpg

Giant Size Marvel Triple Action #1 9.4 (but what do I know about these square bounds). Really no wear at all, square spine, just a little waviness from the bindery process.

It really is a killer copy. OSPG $26 in 9.2, GPA $66 03/08 SOLD!

GiantSizeMTA19_4.jpg