• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver and Bronze for sale (and a couple of Gold)

107 posts in this topic

Swamp Thing #1 9.2 NM- o/w a very glossy, very bright copy of this book. One edge ding at the middle open end and some ncb surface wear

keep the book from grading higher than 9.2. OSPG $275, GPA $195, Asking $150 shipped.

ST1.jpg

Superman #128 8.0 slight (ie a few dots from what I can see) amateur color touch in black areas. Too bad. Apparantly a tough book in high grade. Red Kryptonite used, Bruce Wayne crossover, protects Superman's ID. Bought this as an unrestored 9.0. Fugger said no returns. eye appeal of a 9.0 or higher. OSPG $226, Asking $150.

Superman1288_5.jpg

Swamp Thing #1 9.0/9.2 NM- o/w a very glossy, very bright copy of this book. One edge ding at the middle open end and some ncb surface wear

keep the book from grading higher than 9.2. Asking $80 shipped.

ST1.jpg

I cannot see the scan. But I love you like a sister anyway.

Swamp Thing #1 9.0/9.2 NM- o/w a very glossy, very bright copy of this book. One edge ding at the middle open end and some ncb surface wear

ST1.jpg

I just edited the post, upped the grade (felt it was undergraded) and added the previous sales data. I had the wrong photobucket link cut and pasted from an old listing.

;)

That's it for tonite folks!

If someone wants the whole lot I'd much rather just package and ship once....I'm all ears.

:baiting:

If someone wants the whole lot I'd much rather just package and ship once....I'm all ears.

Your all hair. :hi:

For once in your perveted life you are actually funny, horse guy.

:acclaim:

FYI .. It a goat mask dork. :foryou:

ST1.jpg

I just edited the post, upped the grade (felt it was undergraded) and added the previous sales data. I had the wrong photobucket link cut and pasted from an old listing.

;)

Sure, the one book I was gonna buy. I thought we had something special!

:acclaim:

FYI .. It a goat mask dork. :foryou:

:roflmao:

OK, then it makes it ok. For a second there I was worried about you.

:roflmao:

ST1.jpg

;)

Sure, the one book I was gonna buy. I thought we had something special!

They only thing between you and I is distance. And sobriety. I'm sober. Still. Gotta take care of that soon.

ST1.jpg

;)

Sorry pal , no take-backs . :makepoint:

One more book. Bought this as a raw 8.5, seller sent it in an envelope. Oh yeah and some printer paper to support it.

doh!

Oh yeah. And no refunds. Bastiche!

Justice League Of America #21 6.5 Impossible book in higher grades, first crossover of JSA in JLA. Key book, gorgeous purple cover (the only DC covers I like are the purple ones). OSPG $105+, asking $100 shipped.

JLA217_0.jpg

Eerie #1 grade irrelevant (about a 2.5), great GGA cover, I just upgraded this book. Man I love Wally Wood's women!! I was planning on making a Hallowe'en costume like this for Louise! Asking $10

Eerie2_0.jpg

Is that really $10?

If so.... :takeit:

Eerie #1 grade irrelevant (about a 2.5), great GGA cover, I just upgraded this book. Man I love Wally Wood's women!! I was planning on making a Hallowe'en costume like this for Louise! Asking $10

Eerie2_0.jpg

Do you sew ? :/