• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman #1 (1989) CGC SS 9.6 Signed NEIL GAIMAN - SOLD!!

27 posts in this topic

:hi: all!

I am offering this beauty to the first person to pull the trigger with a :takeit: . Of course PM's are welcome and considered.

Shipping in the US will be $7 Priority Mail w/ USPS. International will be quoted upon request.

I accept check, MO, and of course, Paypal!

Sandman #1 (1989) CGC SS 9.6 Signed NEIL GAIMAN

$200

257670281_o.jpg

i like the red sig :)

The red sig is very nice. :baiting:

HOLY ! This is still here?!?? Man, I would've bought it this afternoon if I could in any way justify buying books instead of paying bills :(

Bills are the only reason why I am selling it.. :(

I will be closing the thread this afternoon if no one is interested.

I am offering this beauty to the first person to pull the trigger with a :takeit: . Of course PM's are welcome and considered.

Shipping in the US will be $7 Priority Mail w/ USPS. International will be quoted upon request.

$200

257670281_o.jpg

hm

$200

257670281_o.jpg

hm

:takeit: per our PM my good man