• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED UP SHOP AND MOVED TO EBAY

57 posts in this topic

Hello & Thank you for stopping by and taking a look...

I will be listing as many books as I can until I reach my goal.. $1500

Many of these are high grade and some are top census others are not but cool book anyways..

Shipping is priority mail for $11.25 with D.C in the U.S.

Shipping is priority mail for $25 for Canada & Mexico

And I can ship 4 books per box nice and safe even up to canada.

Paypal only

And I will add pictures of books as I go because I do not own a scanner at this time if you have any questions just ask and will respond ASAP..

Here is why I need to raise this money FAST.... I need to fly up to Chicago and retrieve my belongings before my soon to be ex-wife sells them or gives them away. I have left all mine & my son's (noah) stuff when I left and need to rent a truck to bring it down to Houston so we have a bed and our clothes and other personal stuff that we need, as well as most of my books.MY car won't make the trip back up and what money I had went to fixing it when we got down here (breaks and raidiator went out) I have many CGC books and will list them until this wednesday and then send out invoices. I need to be up there by saturday so I can get my thing ASAP and leave....

Thanks and hope you find some thing to add to your collection

Fallen son *turner cover* & signed by Turner

$60

SSPX0043.jpg