• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED UP SHOP AND MOVED TO EBAY

57 posts in this topic

is it better to just add pictures??

I'm thinking that people are more visual buyer than anything..If that's the case then I'll snap up as many of these books as I can and then post them so people can see what there interested in buying.

is it better to just add pictures??

I'm thinking that people are more visual buyer than anything..If that's the case then I'll snap up as many of these books as I can and then post them so people can see what there interested in buying.

Take pics..

Shiny Objects vs Words and Numbers dude.

I am so guilty of buying covers I like that I have never seen, or had interest in.

I was unclear if the stuff in the other thread is available since you mentioned moving it to ebay when that thread was closed.

I'm interested in what uncanny x-men is left along with that unnumbered Transformers...

Everything listed under the link has been sold & I never got that far as to move it to ebay because of things taking place down here.. so If I didn't mark it sold in the link or here on the boards chances are they are still available.. (thumbs u

Super Mario Brother special #1 ... very hard book to get in NM condition

$25

SSPX0015.jpg

:takeit:

Wish I had picked this up. :(

Me and Steve were talking about it for quite a while yesterday.

Maybe Sean can "hold" it for me... hm

Sam,

Did you manage to stay above the high water line this morning ??

I know the tide was rising over there. We're high and dry around here.

Phil

Sam,

Did you manage to stay above the high water line this morning ??

I know the tide was rising over there. We're high and dry around here.

Phil

my parents street is just flooded with about 2 1/2 feet of water I'll down load pictures and post them..we were just out side wake boarding behind a 4 wheeler.

Talk about fun ... :insane: