• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman selling thread

37 posts in this topic

So I've decided that I have more of a bug for Actions than Batman and Tecs right now. Luckily I don't have many Bats to divest, but this thread will be for doing so.

Shipping will be $10 for a slab, $5 for a raw book and that includes priority + insurance domestically. I will ship international at cost. Paypal or MO preferred. PM me if you want to use a check.

Batman #20 First Batmobile cover. In case you can't see it, there's a small tear at the top edge and rust on the staples. Overall, it's a solid copy. Probably G/VG.

$275. :news: $250

Batman20fc.jpg

Batman20bc.jpg

Batman #100. It's a beater and I've got it priced at a loss to what I paid. Cover is still attached and the pages are OW. EDIT: Just to clarify, I have this at a 1.8/2.0.

$90. :news: $85. Guide for a Good is ~$275.

Bat100-fc.jpg

Batman #20 First Batmobile cover. In case you can't see it, there's a small tear at the top edge and rust on the staples. Overall, it's a solid copy. Probably G/VG.

$275.

Batman20fc.jpg

Batman20bc.jpg

This looks familiar. :hi:

Last one for now. I could've sworn I scanned this one but I can't find the file. I'll add a scan later.

Detective Comics #42

Previously slabbed and graded at 2.5.

Davis Crippen 'D' copy

Cover detached

CR-OW pages

$300 SOLD per PM

Why?
The individual was waiting on the scan. Which was good b/c it's not a #43, it's a 42. Updating now.

Tec #42 is no longer on hold.

Why?
The individual was waiting on the scan. Which was good b/c it's not a #43, it's a 42. Updating now.

Could you hold the 43 for me anyway?

Why?

Could you hold the 43 for me anyway?

Oh, shut up. :kidaround: