• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread is closed. Thanks again!!!

105 posts in this topic

13. Spawn #1 Black and White Variation. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Todd McFarlane. Highest graded CGC SS in the Census. $600.00. :news: SOLD VIA PM :banana:

Thanks to "Mister X" for purchasing this sweet comic!!! (and no, that's not his true id)

Brian

Would his first name start with a "B" and end with a "y" by chance?

Are you refering to me? lol

13. Spawn #1 Black and White Variation. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Todd McFarlane. Highest graded CGC SS in the Census. $600.00. :news: SOLD VIA PM :banana:

Thanks to "Mister X" for purchasing this sweet comic!!! (and no, that's not his true id)

Brian

No, the other cool guy that has a first name which starts with a "B" and ends with a "y." lol

15. Spawn #185 (McFarlane Headless cover). CGC SS 9.6. Signed by Todd McFarlane, Whilce Portacio and Brian Holguin. $100.00.

:takeit:

6 minutes too late. :cry:

Oh, is Oprah over in Canada already? I thought it ended 5 minutes ago.

:sorry:

Brian

No, the other cool guy that has a first name which starts with a "B" and ends with a "y." lol

Wish it was me.. I was very close to pulling the trigger though..

Brian

T.J.?

T.J.?

Did I say "Heart of a lion" and "Preacher of the Goon good word?"

:acclaim:

6. Red Sonja Cover Showcase #1. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner, Steve McNiven, Frank Cho and Arthur Adams. $100.00.

redsonjashowcase19-8.jpg

:takeit: per PM

That's really a great book. :applause:

I can definitely see adding even more sigs. Nice pickup, Bill.

Now where's the "and more," Brian? :popcorn:

6. Red Sonja Cover Showcase #1. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner, Steve McNiven, Frank Cho and Arthur Adams. $100.00.

redsonjashowcase19-8.jpg

:takeit: per PM

That's really a great book. :applause:

I can definitely see adding even more sigs. Nice pickup, Bill.

Now where's the "and more," Brian? :popcorn:

Thanks TJ! That's actually exactly what I plan on doing :)

And I too would like to know what the "and more" is..

Arthur Adams, Neal Adams, Adriano Batista, Joe Benitez, Nick Bradshaw, Frank Brunner, Giuseppe Camuncoli, John Cassaday, Frank Cho, Tomm Coker, Gabriele Dell’Otto, Cully Hammer, Homs, Adam Hughes, Richard Isanove, J.G. Jones, Michael W. Kaluta, Greg Land, Alvin Lee, Jim Lee, Patrick Lee, Joseph Michael Linsner, Aaron Lopresti, Mike Mayhen, Esteban Maroto, Steve McNiven, George Pérez, Brandon Peterson, Joe Prado, Paul Ranaud, Eduardo Risso, John Romita, Alex Ross, Mel Rubi, Stephen Sadowski, Stjepan Sejic, Liam Sharp, Marc Silvestri, Billy Tan, Mark Texeira, Michael Turne

Arthur Adams, Neal Adams, Adriano Batista, Joe Benitez, Nick Bradshaw, Frank Brunner, Giuseppe Camuncoli, John Cassaday, Frank Cho, Tomm Coker, Gabriele Dell’Otto, Cully Hammer, Homs, Adam Hughes, Richard Isanove, J.G. Jones, Michael W. Kaluta, Greg Land, Alvin Lee, Jim Lee, Patrick Lee, Joseph Michael Linsner, Aaron Lopresti, Mike Mayhen, Esteban Maroto, Steve McNiven, George Pérez, Brandon Peterson, Joe Prado, Paul Ranaud, Eduardo Risso, John Romita, Alex Ross, Mel Rubi, Stephen Sadowski, Stjepan Sejic, Liam Sharp, Marc Silvestri, Billy Tan, Mark Texeira, Michael Turne

Thanks.. this will be very helpful (thumbs u

1. GI Joe #21 Renegar Edition. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner and Ray Parks (Snake Eyes). $400.00.

gijoerenegar219-8.jpg

Wow, I desire this book. All kinds of sexy but sadly out of my price range :sorry:

Same here...... :cry:

11. Fantastic Four #545. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner. $70.00.

fantasticfour5459-8.jpg

So I'll take this one instead! :takeit:

1. GI Joe #21 Renegar Edition. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner and Ray Parks (Snake Eyes). $400.00.

gijoerenegar219-8.jpg

Wow, I desire this book. All kinds of sexy but sadly out of my price range :sorry:

Same here...... :cry:

11. Fantastic Four #545. CGC SS 9.8. Signed by Michael Turner. $70.00.

fantasticfour5459-8.jpg

So I'll take this one instead! :takeit:

Thanks!!! :gossip: Time payments are always available for items over $200.00 :baiting:

Brian

Thanks.. this will be very helpful (thumbs u

Let me know if you need help..at least four will be at Heroes