• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread is closed. Thanks again!!!

105 posts in this topic

Who can? Every time Brian posts one of these threads it's torture! :frustrated:

Tell me how often someone is so kind and caring to deal with on the board like Brian?

He's a rare fellow when there is someone that is quick to respond to buyer PMs, includes freebies when he can in an order, and truly appreciates people participating in his sales threads with a nice word every time.

That's someone I want to buy from repeatedly.

Agreed :D

And, Brian was so kind to help me out with third-party protective bags, he just sent a sample pack that arrived today.

Wife just came with the mail Brian, and I received the pack you sent on the 27th within two days at your own expense. You didn't even have to do that.

THANK YOU!!

Who can? Every time Brian posts one of these threads it's torture! :frustrated:

Tell me how often someone is so kind and caring to deal with on the board like Brian?

He's a rare fellow when there is someone that is quick to respond to buyer PMs, includes freebies when he can in an order, and truly appreciates people participating in his sales threads with a nice word every time.

That's someone I want to buy from repeatedly.

Agreed :D

I agree also.Brian is one of the best guys I have met/dealt with on the boards here.Always a pleasure to deal with both buying and selling.