• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Okay I must be crazy for doing this, but what the heck. I need extra $$ for Heroes Con. I have two rare books, nothing in the GPA for the Signature Series, and a total of only three in the CGC Census (Signatures that is). Ash is a character created by the mind of Joe Quesda and Jimmy Palmiotti. The books gained popularity, fast. But for some reason after several years of success it never kept pace.

Board rules apply :takeit: first one wins. Shipping is $7.00 for one book or both. Paypal is welcomed and recommended. Thanks and (thumbs u

Ash #1 CGC SS 9.4 Signed by Joe Quesada. There are only two in the Census

$35

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ash #6 Gold Fahrenheit Edition CGG SS 9.6 - This was an exclusive mail away -Signed by Joe Quesda $50 THE ONLY ONCE IN THE CENSUS..EVER!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or you can take both for $70 :)

Cool books :) When Joe was promoting it he came to one of my LCSs signed a stack of F- X-factors for me and then since i was good buds with the shop owner (who has known joe for years) He bought me lunch a little greek restaurant around the corner. Good memories :cloud9:

that must of been in 1995..I was 15 then..I loved Joe's work. And to get these books signed was an honor for me, but like all things, time to let it go. :sorry:
:o i was 15 too :D ... hence the F- x-factors and buying ME lunch lol .

that must of been in 1995..I was 15 then..I loved Joe's work. And to get these books signed was an honor for me, but like all things, time to let it go. :sorry:
:o i was 15 too :D ... hence the F- x-factors and buying ME lunch lol .

Good old days when they used to sketch comics, not draw them digitally.

I really can't believe these are still here. This was such a cool series. I remember as a teenager meeting Joe & Jimmy at Dragon Con and picking up a ton of Ash stuff and them happily signing and chatting with me.

A solid title that never really got the appreciation it deserved, IMO.

I really can't believe these are still here. This was such a cool series. I remember as a teenager meeting Joe & Jimmy at Dragon Con and picking up a ton of Ash stuff and them happily signing and chatting with me.

A solid title that never really got the appreciation it deserved, IMO.

:baiting:

I just got this book, today in the mail. Was fast tracked.

G.I. Joe # 1 NDC Variant SKETCHED by Atkins, and signed by Dixon. CGC SS 9.4 * Because the ink didn't dry...trust me...it sucks.

$100 Takes it home SHIPPED ...or PM me any offers, we could work something out.

Photobucket

Photobucket