• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPECIAL! $299 grabs GI Joe #21 & Transformers #1 in 9.8 condition White pages

16 posts in this topic

Good mornin!

:banana:

OK I'm sweetening the pot!! I'll throw in this copy of G.I. Joe #21 in about a 7.5 condition - original printing - to anyone that grabs this offer within the next 20 minutes! Now THATS a deal!

Transformers #1 alone just sold for $350 in grade according to GP Analysis! Now's your chance to pick it up for $299 - Plus G.I. Joe #21 original printing - and that includes shipping!! Act quick!! This deal is only lasting a couple hours then I'm putting it up on eBay..

Paypal only please! First :takeit: is the ^^

This item will be shipped TODAY via priority mail. Free shipping for domestic USA only and will be sent USPS Priority Mail signature required. I will also cover the insurance!

Transformers #1

CGC 9.8 condition

White pages

$299 - Free shipping and Insurance for domestic USA customers!

transformers.jpg

scan0003-4.jpg

PLUS YOU GET

scan0157-1.jpg

Wow that was a heck of a deal, surprised no one did this!!

It was posted at 6:47 am - and the book was moved to ebay at 10:24 am. Think that might be a record for the shortest time a sales thread has lived here on the boards :lol:

I was thinking the same exact thing Michael. How about let some regions wake up, get out of bed, and stretch before the log on and buy a book they are looking for.

Hopefully, eBay has implemented that 3-hour sales window to match expectations for a book selling versus days. lol

But you also had to act in the first 20 minutes to get that Joe #21 as well. It reminded me of Vince and his Sham-Wows. "If you call in the next 20 minutes, 'cause we can't do this all day..." lol

shamWOW.jpg

And, of course, his subsequent mugshot after smacking around a hooker... lol

vince_shlomi_mug_shot.jpg

hahahaha oh my god your banter cracked me up...

no i was trying to sell these things before I went to the CGC this am to pay my bill..so I was trying both ebay and the boards to do it... (you know...ya cant sell at both places simultaneously..and I needed to raise cash quick...)

I can cancel my ebay thing though!!