• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's "No slab over $50 shipped!" sale - Price reductions! Yowza!

73 posts in this topic

Darker Image 1 B&W variant 9.4 SS

signed by William Messner-Loebs

$45 shipped

0930502014O.jpg

Nice book. I don't get it, isn't that the 1st Maxx as well? Why didn't he make the label?

Nice book. I don't get it, isn't that the 1st Maxx as well? Why didn't he make the label?

I wish I had a good answer. I think most people are in agreement that Maxx's first appearance was in Darker Image #1 rather than Comico Primer #5, despite what gets noted on the CGC label.

Any Goon CGCs in this thread? You did say under $50. :baiting:

:signfunny: Y'know, I started thinking about it and I don't think i have a single Goon slab I would sell for under $50.

hm

Nope, none. (thumbs u

Honestly, after reading up to TPB 2 last night of The Goon, I can see why so many cherish these books. This is super storytelling!

I wish I had a good answer. I think most people are in agreement that Maxx's first appearance was in Darker Image #1 rather than Comico Primer #5, despite what gets noted on the CGC label.

Interesting enough, if you type in Google "The Maxx 1st appearance," our little board is the first two entries on the topic.

I never realized the 1st appearance WAS NOT Comico Primer until I heard it on here. Great to know!

Interesting enough, if you type in Google "The Maxx 1st appearance," our little board is the first two entries on the topic.

I never realized the 1st appearance WAS NOT Comico Primer until I heard it on here. Great to know!

nbc_the_more_you_know1.jpg

I actually thinking I have one or two high-grade copies in addition to two Maxx 1/2 issues. Guess I need to post those on here for sale as it is not one of my characters of focus.

hm some good slab deals in here......

But that's TJ, right? I've never seen him try to overprice a book on here in my short time on the board.

Now if the bugger would just post some things I can use. That's the tricky part.

I think I owned everything in that pic at one time in the 80's :headbang:

Fluorescent clothes :cloud9:

god even the shoes and the haircut?

I'm surprised the umbrella academy's lasted so long those are purdy (thumbs u