• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA 44 high grade--first wasp

19 posts in this topic

well, when i decided to get out of silver except for asm and the sarge, i held back a little for sake of nostalgia. i've loved these 3 a long time, but what the hell. i'm too lazy to send to mattie and have slabbed, so here they come.

i'll s/h to usa, ins. on you. i'll take it ON THE THREAD wins the book, but i'll consider reasonable counters.

tta 27, 5.5, o/w. a beaut. $1,200. SOLD!!!!!!

tta27f.jpg

tta27b.jpg

mark mcdermott, now a prominent original art seller, bought an oo silver collection he/we called the 'grease paint' books in the early 90's. i got a bunch of 'em, andi still have several spideys. didn't buy the asm 2 that would've likely gone 9.4 minimum, but i did get the like-graded asm 6 which i'll die with. none of the books have ever been pressed....

anyway, tta 35, 8.5. o/w. $1800. SOLD!!!!

tta35f.jpg

tta35b.jpg

mark mcdermott, now a prominent original art seller, bought an oo silver collection he/we called the 'grease paint' books in the early 90's. i got a bunch of 'em, andi still have several spideys. didn't buy the asm 2 that would've likely gone 9.4 minimum, but i did get the like-graded asm 6 which i'll die with. none of the books have ever been pressed....

anyway, tta 35, 8.5. o/w. $1800.

tta35f.jpg

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

This is an insanely tough book to find above 7.0

I owned a graded 9.0 a few years ago and I had an overstreet advisor try to buy the book off of me because he'd never seen one before. Impossible in this grade!

well, when i decided to get out of silver except for asm and the sarge, i held back a little for sake of nostalgia. i've loved these 3 a long time, but what the hell. i'm too lazy to send to mattie and have slabbed, so here they come.

i'll s/h to usa, ins. on you. i'll take it ON THE THREAD wins the book, but i'll consider reasonable counters.

tta 27, 5.5, o/w. a beaut. $1,200.

tta27f.jpg

tta27b.jpg

Wish I could figure a way to get this one out of your hands Billy hm

I think cold hard cash would do it Bill.

I think cold hard cash would do it Bill.

Or $100 and a Hello Pal # 1 in F+ or so.... hm

VERY nice books BP! :applause:

thank you most kindly sir. i know friday nite is a slow one on the selling board, but i've only got one offer on one book and a nibble w/o a hard number. no biggie; i've had 'em going on 20 years, and it sure won't hurt to keep 'em for 40 more or so. i'll probably be pretty tired of them at 93 tho'.