• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Single HG GA Book For Sale For Those Who Like A Good Knee In the Crotch!

2 posts in this topic

The rules are simple and pretty much the same as always!

Shipping Costs/Method: Domestic is $9.80 USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box; International - Canada/Mexico is $17.00 for USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box, all other countries is $20.00. Other shipping methods are available, just let me know what you want.

Payment Methods: Paypal, bank cashier checks, postal money orders, and personal checks. Paypal payments can be sent to EsquireComics@aol.com. All checks and money orders should be made payable to EsquireComics. At my discretion personal checks must clear first prior to shipping.

My Return Policy: I certainly believe you will be happy with your purchase. However, your personal satisfaction is very important to me. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, you may do so. This applies to CGC graded books as well. However, you must notify me in writing within three (3) calendar days of receiving the book that you desire to return it, and you must ship it back to me within seven (7) calendar days. All associated costs for returning the book must be borne by the purchaser. And, of course, the book must be returned in the same condition it was received.

Length Of Sale: If unsold after 3 days I may exercise my discretion to place this book on my website and/or in my e-bay store for a higher price.

First :takeit: takes it!

If you have any questions about the above policies or any that I have not mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact me.

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg