• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Would You Choose?

56 posts in this topic

Any of the following:

1) Incredible Hulk 181 (I know, not rare - oh well)

2) Amazing Spider-Man 129

3) GS X-Men 1

4) X-Men 94

5) House of Secrets 92

In order:

1) GS X-Men #1

2) Incredible Hulk #181

3) X-Men #94

4) Amazing Spider-Man #129

5) House of Secrets #92

Would it be a total party foul if I also mentioned a 9.8 Chrome Spidey 300? If not..yes that..SS

It's what you desire most - not to conform. If you like semi-modern dreck, be proud. :baiting:

Seriously, nice choice.

Forgive my ignorance but, why does evreyone seem to like HOS 92 so much, I just don't get it..

It's one of those rare keys from the 70's that for a little while was passed up, and then started getting tougher to find in high grade.

Wrightson also was so smitten by Louise "Weezie" Simonson, that is supposed to be her on the cover. So there is some very interesting history involved outside of the comic which adds to the book.

I only have a few copies, so I'm happy to have those.

On second thoughts I'd love a 9.2 or above Batman #66 (thumbs u

You'd be pulling a boner not to buy that one quickly.

lol

if the price was right...

Cap #117 9.4 (this has skyrocketed recently for some reason)

Nice choice!

It is incredible what this book sells for now, but for the longest time it was so unappreciated, maybe many copies were not treated as nicely as other key books.

Ok. Most of us are pretty responsible people only spending within our limits (right?-). However, what would you say is the ONE book if priced properly would just cause you to just pull out your wallet and say "Heck with it!" ?

Hmmm..... hm

If a perfectly centered unpressed CGC SS (signed on the interior by Miller) 9.8 W copy of DD 158 were to surface.....I`d be forced to make a move on it.

Ok. Most of us are pretty responsible people only spending within our limits (right?-). However, what would you say is the ONE book if priced properly would just cause you to just pull out your wallet and say "Heck with it!" ?

Hmmm..... hm

If a perfectly centered unpressed CGC SS (signed on the interior by Miller) 9.8 W copy of DD 158 were to surface.....I`d be forced to make a move on it.

We've had two of those in the past three months.

Hmmm..... hm

We've had two of those in the past three months.

????

For me? Probably a nice, low grade Tec 38-39 would get me to jump right now.

I hear you! The early Tecs are hitting the sweet spot for me right now too.

Not actively looking, but I would find it pretty hard to say no to an "affordable" Tec #35, 36 or 37. hm