• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

copper/modern HG 9.8 sig series fund raiser for my dog- Caps, MOKF, etc.

34 posts in this topic

I won't go into the details again, for those looking at this thread that didn't see my current sales thread in the Gold/silver/bronze section. (let me change that...just saw it was moved to mixed thread, probably a good idea)

After I started posting, I realized that a good chunk of my slabs are copper, I've got a mix of bronze and copper, but no gold/silver.

Just my frustration of the way the new sales threads are set up with this new breakdown on the boards....I don't WANT to post two thread on this topic on the boards, but the fact is, what's left for me to sell in HG doesn't qualify. It's mostly copper from here out.

So if you go to the gold/silver/bronze threads, there's a thread there with many high grade bronze and a few copper (inc. ASM 301 CGC 9.8).

My dog is really sick, looking at (my best guess) upwards toward $4K in bills.

She's like a child to my wife and I, been with us 12 years.

Beautiful Siberian Husky. So I'm agressively selling for what I know is going to be a punch in the gut.

Here we go...some of the gems in my collection that I haven't even had 24 hours and already have to go. Crikey.

Avengers 196 CGC 9.8 white pages (key, 1st taskmaster)

George Perez sig series, highest and I think only 9.8 s/s

Note, this is his artist signature, not his standard con sig! :thumbsup:

$800

avengers196signed.jpg

Captain America #287 CGC 9.6 white pages

sig series signed Michael Zeck & John Beatty

$95

cap287sigpointsix.jpg

I know how much you love these books. I'll take the Cap 287 9.6 and the 286 9.8

When you're back on your feet let me know and you can have them back -- offer is good forever.

Let's get together Wed (I have to see a house Tuesday) Rich.

Captain America #287 CGC 9.6 white pages

sig series signed Michael Zeck & John Beatty

$95

cap287sigpointsix.jpg

I know how much you love these books. I'll take the Cap 287 9.6 and the 286 9.8

When you're back on your feet let me know and you can have them back -- offer is good forever.

Let's get together Wed (I have to see a house Tuesday) Rich.

Thanks sir!

I appreciate that!

We'll hook up next week :thumbsup: