• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox has a Transformers tattoo

245 posts in this topic

Tattoos, schmatoos... Who cares? She is attractive, so I would want to know the same things I always want to know...

1. Is she fun to hang around with?

2. Is she interested in anything I am?

3. Is she kind and compassionate?

4. Is she animated during sex?

5. Is she considerate of my likes and needs?

6. Is she generally rude or polite? intelligent and witty, or dumb and dull? energetic or lazy? sweet or person_without_enough_empathyy?

7. Does she like good music or pop music?

The ink does nothing for me, pro or con, other than let me know that she is not a complete prude...

I think life is fulfilling when it has purpose and that does not necessarily mean you enjoy it.

Actually, we're not as far apart as you might think. Despite appearances, I'm far from a hedonist; I'm actually quite hard on myself in terms of my academic and career expectations, and while I do indulge in my share of vices, I only do that when I feel that I've earned the right to it. If I slack off for a week, skip workouts, or don't get as much done as I would have liked to, I don't reward myself at the end of that week.

I believe in the "work hard, play hard" mantra, and the "playing' is only pleasurable to me if I feel like I've earned it. That's where I personally find meaning. (shrug)

Again, two separate arguments. "Getting serious" and sex are two different things. Dice contends that he wouldn't touch Megan AT ALL because of the tats, and that's what I'm having a hard time comprehending or believing.

I don't think big body tats are attractive. It's not something that stops me from being friends with someone, but it would stop me from wanting to date them.

The #1 thing that turns me off...A good looking woman bends over and her shirt rides up to reveal a tramp stamp. I don't like them at all. I think it removes any class she may possess. It's no different than finding the perfect woman, except for the fact that she picks her nose and eats boogers in public. It's just something that a classy woman doesn't do.

An average looking woman with class and knows who she is, is FAR more sexy to me than a hot little thing with a big visible tattoo that's just trying to rebel or get attention. 2c

There's nothing I can say to make you see it from my side, so I'll just agree do disagree with you. (thumbs u

I think life is fulfilling when it has purpose and that does not necessarily mean you enjoy it.

Actually, we're not as far apart as you might think. Despite appearances, I'm far from a hedonist; I'm actually quite hard on myself in terms of my academic and career expectations, and while I do indulge in my share of vices, I only do that when I feel that I've earned the right to it. If I slack off for a week, skip workouts, or don't get as much done as I would have liked to, I don't reward myself at the end of that week.

I believe in the "work hard, play hard" mantra, and the "playing' is only pleasurable to me if I feel like I've earned it. That's where I personally find meaning. (shrug)

That's cause you're a fellow virgo.

lol

I have two speeds...full on and full off so I totally understand work hard and play hard.

(thumbs u

edited to say I'm a hedonist by night and a workaholic by day.

:shy:

I'm also not knocking anyone on here that has any enhancements. I just prefer to keep my body natural for as long as I can.

I feel the same way. My wife is 31 and she and her gal pals all want to get tatoos this year. Why? I dunno. Of what? I dunno. Maybe they think they're the Soccer Mom Mafia or something and need to get inked to represent, yo!

I told her I wouldn't choose to do it but whatever, its her decision. I told her I'd much rather spend the money on getting her some boobs. An idea that is gaining more steam in the hockeyguy household. :headbang:

Yes, this woman is hot. But lets be honest. There is more to life than having a hot woman. Personally I would rather have a semi-cute woman who I could actually have a conversation with, than someone I only see as a piece of meat. Relationships are more than sex.

Has your girlfriend left the room yet?

:roflmao:

And anyone who says they would not hit it is either married or gay :sumo:

Anyone that plays the "married or gay" card is either 12 years old or gay. :blahblah:

I speak the truth, dude. The woman is hotter than any girl most of us will ever have... and I've had some pretty decent ones. Someone always finds an excuse. The girl is HOT!!! C'mon now

Again, two separate arguments. "Getting serious" and sex are two different things. Dice contends that he wouldn't touch Megan AT ALL because of the tats, and that's what I'm having a hard time comprehending or believing.

I don't think big body tats are attractive. It's not something that stops me from being friends with someone, but it would stop me from wanting to date them.

The #1 thing that turns me off...A good looking woman bends over and her shirt rides up to reveal a tramp stamp. I don't like them at all. I think it removes any class she may possess. It's no different than finding the perfect woman, except for the fact that she picks her nose and eats boogers in public. It's just something that a classy woman doesn't do.

An average looking woman with class and knows who she is, is FAR more sexy to me than a hot little thing with a big visible tattoo that's just trying to rebel or get attention. 2c

There's nothing I can say to make you see it from my side, so I'll just agree do disagree with you. (thumbs u

I haven't run across many women that pick their noses in public and eat their own boogers meh , but then again , I don't run in the same circles as you. :whistle:

I didn't say she wasn't hot. I said she was a gutter tart.

Men like women that are ladies in public and wild in bed. Not the other way around.

You'll figure it out one of these days. :foryou:

I haven't run across many women that pick their noses in public and eat their own boogers meh , but then again , I don't run in the same circles as you. :whistle:

Cue the tumbleweeds. meh

I didn't say she wasn't hot. I said she was a gutter tart.

Men like women that are ladies in public and wild in bed. Not the other way around.

You'll figure it out one of these days. :foryou:

:sumo:

I speak the truth, dude. The woman is hotter than any girl most of us will ever have... and I've had some pretty decent ones. Someone always finds an excuse. The girl is HOT!!! C'mon now

How much did they cost?

I forget that I'm speaking to old men here :baiting: I'm not looking to get married with that type of girl, but she's perfect otherwise.

Perfect as in she's hot?

Maybe you'll not be so superficial when you get older. :foryou: