• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Apple Summer Sizzler June 13th Hama and Buckler

103 posts in this topic

I love this piece. The zombie reference doesn't bother me. Neither does the Religious reference.

:blush: a compliment from the master. why thank ya! (seriously)

No problem. The idea was a good one and the artist did a great job of rendering it.

277100848_o.jpg

So NOBODY BETTER COPY THIS IDEA. OR I WILL FIND YOU.

Creative piece. Nice job. (thumbs u

I personally don't find the piece disturbing. I've seen angels and demons hookin' up in Preacher, and Walking Dead prides itself on graphic storylines and art. But that's just me...

ITS NOT A ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS SPIDEY BEING CRUCIFIED IN A GRAVEYARD! AND AFTER TIME HE HAS BECOME A SKELETON! JEEZ

AGAIN ITS NOT A ZOMBIE!!! AND YES IM A LITTLE SICK IN THE HEAD BUT HEY THATS JUST ME! lol

SUPER-CREATIVE IS WHAT I DO! AND AGAIN PLZ DONT COPY ME!

AND KRIS THANX FOR THE PROPS ON THE IDEA AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO GAVE PROPS ON IT. BUT I DO UNDERSTAND IT CAN BE DISTURBING THATS FINE THOUGH. I GOT THE IDEA FROM MARK BEING SUPER NASTY AT DRAWING GHOST RIDER THIS CAME INTO MY HEAD AND SINCE HE WAS DOING FULL BODIES I THOUGHT HOW CAN I MAKE A SKELETON STAND UP AND BE BELIEVABLE. AND HAVING HIM ON A CROSS RATHER THEN LIEING NEXT TO A GRAVE SOUNDED BETTER CUZ OF THE VERTICAL POSITION, AND DONT WORRY IM GONNA GET THE GRAVE ONE AS WELL SO PLZ DONT COPY THAT IDEA EITHER! lol

CHRIS-(THE SICK ONE)

Mark usually charges 75 for a bust that is inked. but since he didnt have a certain someone with him at this really small show he was doing full bodies for 75, at a major con it would of cost way way more.

Mark usually charges 75 for a bust that is inked. but since he didnt have a certain someone with him at this really small show he was doing full bodies for 75, at a major con it would of cost way way more.

Yup. He did a full body colored Phoenix for me for the same price. :)

yea but im pretty sure hes gonna have that certain someone with him that restricts him from doing full bodies for 75 your most likely gonna get a bust, heroes is a bigger con, way bigger than the sizzler so he'll probably be banging out the smaller sketchs, but when i saw wolvies phoenix at the sizzler i knew what i wanted then.