• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum Etiquet Did I spell etiquet right? Guess I didnt. Sue me!

459 posts in this topic

You know now everyone will feel awkward about deleteing PM's :sumo:

I've never deleted any PM's I've gotten but only because I'm a packrat :grin:

Please see Rule 5.

Donut, who tilts at windmills.

You wont win this :sumo:

You guys have all turned into a bunch of chicks around here. :whistle:

:gossip: Don't get me wrong , I like chicks , ....But 24/7 ?? :o

Sometimes you dont like chicks (shrug)

It is a little more than that. I deleted quite a few pms over the weekend as I cleared out my inbox.

Please see Rule 5. Now back to your regularly scheduled person_without_enough_empathyfest.

Donut, who despairs over the lack of proper grammar in the world.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? off. Edited so that Ron Jeremy goes away.

The English language thanks you for your contribution. Carry on.

I actually changed it again, this time to PM messages but that doesn't work. I think the english language actually needs to evolve to accomodate the abbreviations of "private messages". If you write pms it becomes an abbreviation for pre menstrual syndrome which won't work (well it will in some cases).

Maybe PMs ?

(shrug)

BTW , Take your cape to the dry-cleaner , Superstar . The weekend's over. :P

Man you guys could have really tried to hammered this out between a few PM's instead of dragging the whole boards into the situation. We all have our quirks but I don't think being a bad guy is one trait that Roy is know for. If it happened again I can understand how a thread like this could be started but it kind of like torching a bridge after you decide to cross over it. I've had my jousts with people on these boards in the pasts and even tried to bury the hatchet via PM at a latter date and my message(s) were ignored but instead of making it public I just made a mental note of it, scratched that person off my Christmas card list and move on. I need to go back to the GA threads as there is way too much drama in Comics General sometimes, chill out boys.

All I can say is WTF? I have no idea what's caused this thread to go for so long... but it sure doesn't seem to be about what the original post was about.

Another hijacked Thread. I am not the only one that this happens to. Frustrating.

CAL :frustrated:

All I can say is WTF? I have no idea what's caused this thread to go for so long... but it sure doesn't seem to be about what the original post was about.

Another hijacked Thread. I am not the only one that this happens to. Frustrating.

Correct you are not that special

Pat ,who derails any thread he feels the need to.

Correct you are not that special

Pat ,who derails any thread he feels the need to.

sFi_slapfight.gif

That graemlin is REALLY funny

How do we beg Arch to add it? How many Mountain Dews does it take?

I dont know. I do not ever mess with the mods :eek:

That graemlin is REALLY funny

How do we beg Arch to add it? How many Mountain Dews does it take?

I dont know. I do not ever mess with the mods :eek:

I send them flowers periodically. I'll ask.