• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Epic Illustrated
1 1

112 posts in this topic

Bought some of these when they were first published but sold them a few years ago. Of course now I'm starting to collect them again.

A low grade first issue

80053.jpg.d6315d519034b52b9816b2dc669048c2.jpg

Edited by Comicopolis

Let's see some pics then (thumbs u

I don't have the Epic #1 signed by Frazetta (I donated my copy to the recipient), but lemme hunt around and see if I can find a picture of it.

(RMA hunts around a bit.....)

Ah, here it is:

787143-007.jpg

This was from chainnball's second round, and I reallllly wish Frazetta had used the gold pen on my Vampi #1....but that's ok. ;)

She's a beaut, ain't she? I'm surprised it got a 9, but I'm thinking it was cause Mrs. Frazetta handled this one a little rough.... ;)

Let's see some pics then (thumbs u

I don't have the Epic #1 signed by Frazetta (I donated my copy to the recipient), but lemme hunt around and see if I can find a picture of it.

(RMA hunts around a bit.....)

Ah, here it is:

787143-007.jpg

This was from chainnball's second round, and I reallllly wish Frazetta had used the gold pen on my Vampi #1....but that's ok. ;)

She's a beaut, ain't she? I'm surprised it got a 9, but I'm thinking it was cause Mrs. Frazetta handled this one a little rough.... ;)

A beaut indeed, well done (worship)

Much better than my battered copy with the split cover!

I love Epic. I really, really do. It is, bar none, my favorite comic magazine series. I just wish I could find the copies I need in reasonable shape for less than $10/each.

Shipping is dangerous, and expensive, and no store locally stocks them. The search goes on!

I love Epic. I really, really do. It is, bar none, my favorite comic magazine series. I just wish I could find the copies I need in reasonable shape for less than $10/each.

Shipping is dangerous, and expensive, and no store locally stocks them. The search goes on!

Did they have low print runs? I've only recently picked up a few of the earlier issues but at some point will try and track down the rest.

You realize that I had the entire Epic Illustrated Line available (most for far less than $10) during most of the first 8 VCCs right? lol

(I have about 20 magazine boxes of Epic Illustrated.)

You realize that I had the entire Epic Illustrated Line available (most for far less than $10) during most of the first 8 VCCs right? lol

(I have about 20 magazine boxes of Epic Illustrated.)

No, no - thrice no :frustrated:

FYI only... maybe I'll bring them back for the next VCC. hm (I actually have more copies of #33 and #34.)

Convention-Title-Mag-Epic-Illustrat.gif

Note: Multiple copies available. The images shown are for reference only. You will receive warehouse, unread copies with more specific grades via PM. Most are 50% off of OSPG. Buy 5 or more Epics and take 10% off!

th_Epic-Illustrated-1.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-2.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-3.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-4.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-5.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-6.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #1 [ Spring ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #2 [ Summer ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #3 [ Fall ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #4 [ Winter ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #5 [ April ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #6 [ June - Neal Adams cover ] $4

th_Epic-Illustrated-7.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-8.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-9.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-10.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-11.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-12.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #7 [ August - BWS Cover ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #8 [ October ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #9 [ December ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #10 [ February ] $3
  • Epic Illustrated #11 [ April ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #12 [ June ] $4

th_Epic-Illustrated-13.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-14.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-15.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-16.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-17.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-18.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #13 [ August ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #14 [ October ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #15 [ December ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #16 [ February ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #17 [ April ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #18 [ June ] $4

th_Epic-Illustrated-19.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-20.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-21.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-22.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-23.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-24.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #19 [ August ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #20 [ October ] $4
  • Epic Illustrated #21 [ December ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #22 [February ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #23 [ April ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #24 [ June ] $5

th_Epic-Illustrated-25.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-26.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-27.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-28.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-29.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-30.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #25 [ August ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #26 [ October - John Byrne's Last Galactus Story begins ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #27 [ December ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #28 [ February ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #29 [ April ] $5
  • Epic Illustrated #30 [ June ] $5

th_Epic-Illustrated-31.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-32.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-33.jpg th_Epic-Illustrated-34.jpg

• Epic Illustrated #31 [ ] $6
  • Epic Illustrated #32 [ ] $6
  • Epic Illustrated #33 [ December ] OUT OF STOCK
  • Epic Illustrated #34 [ February - last issue ] OUT OF STOCK

Edited by sckao