• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Epic Illustrated
1 1

112 posts in this topic

Let me chime in and say the Epic Illustrated magazine rocks. I have the entire run and I would never sell them.

I'll give you $100 for each issue.

lol

Here's where moral conviction meets the lure of cold hard cash.

Let me chime in and say the Epic Illustrated magazine rocks. I have the entire run and I would never sell them.

Ok, while he's thinking about it...you can have mine. Original owner run. :)

Ok, while he's thinking about it...you can have mine. Original owner run. :)

hm:banana:

A big KUDOS to Shin (sckao)

I just purchased a complete set of Epics from him at a great price,, and he threw in a few Marvel Mag freebies.

Today, I am reliving my childhood,, remembering a small back-house comic shop in Alabama in 1981 when the Epics first came out, and as a 10th grader, could only look at them....

Of course, growing up in a trailer park, I couldn't afford them either...sigh.

THANKS AGAIN Shin.

A big KUDOS to Shin (sckao)

I just purchased a complete set of Epics from him at a great price,, and he threw in a few Marvel Mag freebies.

Today, I am reliving my childhood,, remembering a small back-house comic shop in Alabama in 1981 when the Epics first came out, and as a 10th grader, could only look at them....

Of course, growing up in a trailer park, I couldn't afford them either...sigh.

THANKS AGAIN Shin.

:applause:

Someone else had passed on that set so it was just luck that you got a complete set. (thumbs u

I actually just picked up another Epic Illustrated #33 and #34 externally (the hardest to find really), so now I have another full set available. (It cost me more than usual though... but I had some trade credit with that business.)

Hi, this is my first post in this forum and I can not imagine a better topic than this one. I have grown up in Bulgaria where comic books in general were a rarity, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Now I read a lot in the Internet and try to sift out the good from the not so good stuff. Maybe a year before I red about Epic Illustrated and downloaded some of the issues. I love them (worship)

From this moment I have tried to collect all issues and just have received the last missing one. To be a comics collector in Eastern Europe is pretty hard hobby, because of the shipping cost, but the pleasure when you reach the goal is equal to the efforts :headbang:

I am only sorry because there are no more issues from this great magazine at least to the finish of “The Last Galacticus Story”.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Edited by comics_ross

Hi, this is my first post in this forum and I can not imagine a better topic than this one. I have grown up in Bulgaria where comic books in general were a rarity, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Now I read a lot in the Internet and try to sift out the good from the not so good stuff. Maybe a year before I red about Epic Illustrated and downloaded some of the issues. I love them (worship)

From this moment I have tried to collect all issues and just have received the last missing one. To be a comics collector in Eastern Europe is pretty hard hobby, because of the shipping cost, but the pleasure when you reach the goal is equal to the efforts :headbang:

I am only sorry because there are no more issues from this great magazine at least to the finish of “The Last Galacticus Story”.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Great post - and welcome :applause: