• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

Has anybody had any recent luck (say the last 3 years) at the conventions or on other sites when it comes to finding early silver age Marvel westerns. (Rawhide KId, Two Gun Kid and Kid colt ) I was recently outbid on a Rawhide Kid 22 that went for 90 bucks. The condition was probably VG+ to VG/FN. Here in Southern California all the conventions seem to be dried up when it comes to these titles. Maybe someone knows a respectable dealer or board member that has had better luck.

Well it's been exactly one year since I started this post as a question, so I figured I would show what I have obtained so far. I invite my other boardies to do the same. I love the Atlas/Marvel Westerns and I am always on the hunt for these gems.

:whee:

I found some beautiful Westerns today at the Con a dealer got a collection containing a bunch of HG Atlases. There were some super sweet books, but my budget is somewhat limited.

Rawhide Kid 22 :headbang: Who ever snagged this book at an 8.5 on eBay for only $600 bucks :censored: got a sweet deal considering only (4) are graded. If that person is a board member I would be willing to take it off their hands for that price. :devil:

RawhideKId003.jpg

Edited by crimson dynamo

Sweet books!! If you like I will slab my 31 in the future.

You should it looks like it would come in at a much higher grade. The only other 31 that I have seen that was as nice as yours was Harley Yee's.

If you are so inclined,who was the dealer with the high grade Atlas books? :shy:

Sweet books!! If you like I will slab my 31 in the future.

You should it looks like it would come in at a much higher grade. The only other 31 that I have seen that was as nice as yours was Harley Yee's.

If you are so inclined,who was the dealer with the high grade Atlas books? :shy:

I'm going back there tomorrow :baiting:

Its Terry's Comics. He's at the Phx Con right now.