• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I bought all the copies that my LCS had, they were not too happy with me...

but they were there for sale, so here is my money is my thinking...

Jon do you have a copy you would like to get rid off?

Okay, all PM's have been responded to. I'm still taking offers, but please keep in mind these are reaching $35-$40 a piece on all the big websites

Where have they sold for that? The highest completed auction on ebay is $25. There is one currently at $26, but haven't seen one higher.

Okay, all PM's have been responded to. I'm still taking offers, but please keep in mind these are reaching $35-$40 a piece on all the big websites

Where have they sold for that? The highest completed auction on ebay is $25. There is one currently at $26, but haven't seen one higher.

sounds like some is trying to pull a fast one on us.

whatever you fellas do dont buy it from this user on ebay The Vault Collectibles

I asked him if it was 9.8 condition he said there is no stress marks at all.. i said ok i will bid the book and send it to cgc. he emailed me back and said he cant tell if the book is 9.8 yet he describes it as NM+ MINT I went to bid the book and he blocked me because he is a scam! he knew the book wasnt in 9.8 condition

Edited by bcruze

I sold one on eBay last night @ $34.99 and one today @ $30 shipped.