• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

In other exciting news, Image has just released a PR that they will also be selling a new series called "SPIT"...to be packaged together as a set with "CHEW" for $5 each.

"If all goes well, "SWALLOW" will not be far behind", says the VP.

And who wouldn't mind a combo like that? I say BRING IT ON!

you guys remember Viking # 1 ? didn't they go for $20-$30 when it fist came out? And now first prints are back to $3-$5

That's true...it can also be another Walking Dead #1 and it's going for $300+ a pop.

:kidaround:

thats true... I don't recall Walking Dead 1 going for $30 this early on though hm

In other exciting news, Image has just released a PR that they will also be selling a new series called "SPIT"...to be packaged together as a set with "CHEW" for $5 each.

"If all goes well, "SWALLOW" will not be far behind", says the VP.

And who wouldn't mind a combo like that? I say BRING IT ON!

lol lol lol lol

you guys remember Viking # 1 ? didn't they go for $20-$30 when it fist came out? And now first prints are back to $3-$5

Are you sure Viking 1 sold for that much? I've always seen them at $2.99. I never noticed a spike at all.

The difference between this book and Viking is that this book is well-written where Viking had some writing problems in the first few pages. With Chew, I've heard nothing but praise while the reviews on Viking are below average.

With that being said, I doubt the price will remain as high as it is now on Chew.

BTW, what store do you go to in Tampa? None of the stores here seemed to order any (like usual on new Image books). My copy of Chew I think was the only one that Demolition ordered.

Edited by 400yrs

not promising anything but i'm going to a smaller cs in lancaster pa (going to get my punny tat touched up, right across the parking lot, so i'll hit them up to see if they have any copies, if they do, whatever they have left i'll pick up. i'll let you guys know tonight.

as usual they will be only cover + shipping if i they have any.

j