• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 4: I Told Y'All So!!!

91 posts in this topic

That's good news. Hold onto your ASM 15s everyone.

I'm wondering if they're going to develop Gwen's character in this movie, perhaps through a love triangle (yeah, baby), so that they can killer her off in a future installment. You know it's going to happen, but how it unfolds is the major question.

Here we go with the fantasies!!

Well, I don't think they introduced her and Capt. Stacy in SM 3 for no reason. (shrug)

But how will they kill her off? The goblins are dead and they already used her death scene in SM 1 with MJ?

hm

But yeah, if SM 4 follows the proposed plot line that I gave, some lurking member owes me royalties. :sumo:

lol

Here we go with the fantasies!!

Well, I don't think they introduced her and Capt. Stacy in SM 3 for no reason. (shrug)

For a romantic love triangle full of mischeif and fornication? ..I think it will be more of a high school crush and sweaty hands thing..

But how will they kill her off? The goblins are dead and they already used her death scene in SM 1 with MJ?

Yeah, that's what remains to be seen. As much as I loved SM 1, when that scene with MJ on the bridge played out, I remember thinking "well, they just used one bridge and burned another in the process". doh!

I'm not the biggest Kraven fan, yet I've yet to read that great crossover arc featuring his demise in the late 200's of Amazing. I am a huge fan of the Lizard and hope to see the Dr. Conners payoff we've been teased with. I loved the first 2 flicks and thought "3 wasn't the worst thing in the world so I think it would be great to see a new Spidey flick,.... whoever is in it!