• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern (1980's - early 1990's) Flash and Green Arrow

50 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I've been going through my duplicates and I've got to make some space. All of these books were purchased by me when they first came out and then lovingly placed in a bags and boards which have been changed a couple of times over the years.

All books in this thread are a whopping $1 each and are 9.2 or better with white pages unless otherwise noted. There are also freebie's that will be thrown in as well through out the thread from the modern Flash and Green Arrow series. Freebie's limited to one per person with purchase of books within this thread. I'll be happy to take back cover scans for any issue in this thread that is requested.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail and will be the exact shipping charges. Insurance is optional at buyers request.

Payment can be made via paypal (prefered), personal check or postal money order.

All books may be returned within 3 days of receipt of item if you are unsatisfied with the grade. Please let me know within three days of receiving the books that you will be returning them and I will be happy to refund your money when I receive them back. All books must be returned in the same condition received.

Thanks for looking and please take some (or all (thumbs u ) of these comics home.

As always the :takeit: wins the day!