• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

He's blocked... from what heard he can't post anymore

That one simple post, a period and nothing else, shows this kid has no remorse what so ever for what he's done. He's well aware of this thread and couldn't care less. Who ever thought of the idea of contacting the local police should do it. This is a life-lesson he needs to experience fully.

CAPfreak, you are not very sharp. You really blew it this time.

Try to ban me from posting. Just try.

For those that were looking to cut the kid a break, with that simple post Connor is showing he cares less about this entire situation.

What a shame Connor. This would be so simple to ease the pain, but you are too busy playing with your Xbox rather than making an attempt to rebuild bridges over time.

That one simple post, a period and nothing else, shows this kid has no remorse what so ever for what he's done. He's well aware of this thread and couldn't care less. Who ever thought of the idea of contacting the local police should do it. This is a life-lesson he needs to experience fully.

Then one of the people who got screwed by CAP_Freak should quit talking about this and actually do it! Geesh people...you can talk things into the ground but you're not going to really get anywhere with your complaints until you call the cops! Like Nike says.....JUST DO IT!

:makepoint:

Then one of the people who got screwed by CAP_Freak should quit talking about this and actually do it! Geesh people...you can talk things into the ground but you're not going to really get anywhere with your complaints until you call the cops! Like Nike says.....JUST DO IT!

Amen!

J is the one with the biggest loss right now, but said yesterday he received some notification something is being shipped finally. I'll PM to ask.

Yes, yes, yes.

Yes, yes, yes.

Now that we know he is jumping on and reading this without a care in the world, it would be quite the wakeup call if someone contacted the police and force him to take it serious.

I am shocked that some posters feel these small $ scams should be blown off. There are tons of small time crooks that will nickle and dime everyone and don't get caught because of the small $ factor. They continue under the radar and raking in scammed $. Remember the can you spare me a few dollars for gas and I'll write you a check scam. Still going strong and if you hit up enought people in one day.

Then I come to the famous . post. It is a shame. He is a kid and is purely acting like one too. Personally, if I did not get my refund already, I would be on the phone with the police department. I am sure that once they got wind of this story, a couple of officers would love to set him straight. There is nothing like getting that knock on the door and seeing a uniform on the other end. Period.

He is showing pure and utter contempt for what he's done. Simple.

He's also shatting on the people who've championed this lost cause to stay on the boards. I was not burned by him so have no personal shout in it, but I know I don't want to have anything to do with somone like him.

Plus the age thing doesn't wash with me either. When I was his age I came from a broken home and brought myself up in all the right ways. I never scammed or robbed people and have always had self instilled morals. If this is his way now, I can't see it changing.

At least you let go of one of your ankles long enough to post. (thumbs u

As someone with no stake in this... I have to seriously ask... are you on drugs or something?

Because I still don't understand why someone who was a part of the community here, and had accumulated plenty of good will and respect... would just pizz it away for no apparent reason.

Maybe you watched this unfold with amusement at first, but now it's out of control and you feel painted into a corner. I would respectfully suggest the obvious: man up and fix this. In the next 24 hours, send a PM of apology to everyone you had a transaction with, and start issuing refunds, even to the guys who are out a dollar or whatever. If you fix the source of these problems and take your lumps, a lot of these flames will die down.

Your choice.