• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's Heroes Roadtrip with the CFP....(Photos)

372 posts in this topic

Civility guys..........Civility

Come on George......where are the other pics? :)

Oh it would have been civil. Joey and I are tight. This week.

:jokealert:

Wow, I just can't believe you guys went at it for so long, I went to work and came back, and the thread never got back on track,..hope it's back to pics soon..

It really was a big misunderstanding. I had no idea of the banter he and Bill had going. So I did what I do second best. I put my foot in my mouth.

You left that open like a Seven/Eleven... too easy. :juggle:

:devil:

You're pressing your luck little man :baiting:

Wow, I just can't believe you guys went at it for so long, I went to work and came back, and the thread never got back on track,..hope it's back to pics soon..

It really was a big misunderstanding. I had no idea of the banter he and Bill had going. So I did what I do second best. I put my foot in my mouth.

You left that open like a Seven/Eleven... too easy. :juggle:

:devil:

:foryou:

Who you calling little?

:sumo:

Who you calling little?

:sumo:

:roflmao:

Hey, Joey, you keep nesting quotes like that and I'm going to take you out in B-more, son.

Out for drinks that is so that we may discuss why multiple quote-nesting is injurious to the eye and unpalatable to the, uh, palate

Reminds me of an incident that happened to a bud of mine. He asked his wife if she wanted to spend the evening in the hot tub with the neighbours.

She replied "Why would I want to spend the night half naked with a bunch of dirty, hairy, old men?"

My bud replied "Hey, who you calling hairy?!?"

Joey, are you there?

:baiting:

Reminds me of an incident that happened to a bud of mine. He asked his wife if she wanted to spend the evening in the hot tub with the neighbours.

She replied "Why would I want to spend the night half naked with a bunch of dirty, hairy, old men?"

Joey, are you there?

I don't get this from one hirsute dude to another hirsute dude comedy.

Especailly since I'm so bald it's like I bath in depilatory cream solutions.

Bald is beautiful :acclaim:

Joey, are you there?

Sorry, I was too busy shedding my winter coat.

Joey, are you there?

I don't get this from one hirsute dude to another hirsute dude comedy.

Especailly since I'm so bald it's like I bath in depilatory cream solutions.

Bald is beautiful :acclaim:

Man, I almost feeel like an old man but, I took my kid to the store earlier today..well, speaking of bald being beautiful..anyways, there were these two girls, they couldn't have been more than 18 19 years old, we're in the check out line, they are right behind me, I guess after 30 you really are invisible to women, because they kept talking about how "bald is beautifull" and how "they wouldn't get caught dead" having their boyfriends seeing them with hair..I don't know if I am old fashioned but, seriously..is this kind of topic that common among kids that they talk about it like they talk about new movies out there..it just kinda' weirded me out really...like sex was just no biggy..no keeping it in the "low down" anymore I guess.

For the record it wasn't Preparation H and the Fixodent. It was he mixed up the vaseline and heat. Came in screaming great Balls of Fire and doing a great Jerry Lee Lewis imitation.

The above story is complete fabrication. No names were used to protect the innocent.

Actually the story is true, just wasn't a comic friend of mine who did it. And yes he was very drunk at the time he did it.