• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Russ ripped me off as well. Shouldn't he and Lighthouse be paired together (cough! shill! cough!)

Love the Bluto (cough! browjob! cough!) Blutarski reference . . . you Animal House you! (thumbs u

Russ ripped me off as well. Shouldn't he and Lighthouse be paired together (cough! shill! cough!)

Love the Bluto (cough! browjob! cough!) Blutarski reference . . . you Animal House you! (thumbs u

Sorry. Post. of. the. Day. :grin:

Sorry. Post. of. the. Day. :grin:

:acclaim:

BTW that sig animation creeps me out :eek:

So I hate to do this but someone has given me the runaround.

Dbostejano agreed to purchase some books.

We agree to wait on purchasing until he sees my next thread. Thread goes up August 16th. No further purchases by Dbostejano.

On Sept. 2nd I send a PM asking if he was still planning on purchasing the books. In that exchange I let him know that I believe he isn't purchasing the books becaause he hasn't paid me and hes still buying from others. He then states the following....

"I'm sorry shooty, I'm in Houston and we just went through Hurricane Ike, I was in Mexico City for a week then I had to come back emergency due to the Hurricane. I'm just getting around to this site and ebay.

My apologies, if you still have the book please let me know. "

I let him know and after further discussion we agree that he still wants the books and due to the extreme weather conditions I will give til the end of the month for payment at his request.

its the end of the month and no payment. Furthermore he is purchasing books on the forum this very past week.

Dbostejanos latest purchase.

At the moment I am no longer selling the books to Dbostejano but I feel it necessary to make this exchange known to the forum.

Did the same to me. I let it go until I found that he had time to post on other forums during this same time. :pullhair:

douchie behaviour! :boo:

During the VCC in September I purchased Wolverine issues 1 - 4 (mini) from gilbertotorres. I sent my MO out on Sept. 16th. On Oct. 22nd I inquired about the books and was told that they were over looked and that they would be sent out right away. As of today, Nov. 4th I still do not have these books. My last 2 PMs have gone unanswered. As of this moment I am out $57.00 and feel that I will never see either the money or the books.

My check cleared October 9th for Conan #1. I have posted another PM and am leaving the opportunity open for Gilberto to respond with the tracking number he promised twice. It is still remotely possible that if he did not use the shipping he promised, the package could be creeping along out there somewhere without a tracking number. I felt it was important to follow up on genrlzod's post in case there is a pattern. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to Gilberto keeping him from responding. However, I see posts in other threads Oct 28th and earlier for gilbertotorres. Right now, the situation looks pretty grim--but there's still hope the book will arrive. If it does, I will certainly post absolutely as soon as possible.

If the book doesn't arrive--well, let's wait and see a bit longer.

Cheers,

Leon

During the VCC in September I purchased Wolverine issues 1 - 4 (mini) from gilbertotorres. I sent my MO out on Sept. 16th. On Oct. 22nd I inquired about the books and was told that they were over looked and that they would be sent out right away. As of today, Nov. 4th I still do not have these books. My last 2 PMs have gone unanswered. As of this moment I am out $57.00 and feel that I will never see either the money or the books.

My check cleared October 9th for Conan #1. I have posted another PM and am leaving the opportunity open for Gilberto to respond with the tracking number he promised twice. It is still remotely possible that if he did not use the shipping he promised, the package could be creeping along out there somewhere without a tracking number. I felt it was important to follow up on genrlzod's post in case there is a pattern. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to Gilberto keeping him from responding. However, I see posts in other threads Oct 28th and earlier for gilbertotorres. Right now, the situation looks pretty grim--but there's still hope the book will arrive. If it does, I will certainly post absolutely as soon as possible.

If the book doesn't arrive--well, let's wait and see a bit longer.

Cheers,

Leon

He's slow to ship but keep reminding him. He hasn't posted here or at another board he frequently posts in for a week now, so it may be that he's been unable to take care of your orders for some reason or another.

Or his kitty may have been laid off at work :grin: November 9 would seem to be a drop dead date, but hey, he still hasn't sent me a scan or an an invoice for a book I bought over a month ago (IM#128 signed by Romita) so I don't know, maybe he's had a change of heart . . . or he's in the hospital or jail :(

Let's be honest Andy, I answered every pm except the last one. When the check didn't arrive within the first few days, you told me you needed me to paypal because of your school. That wasn't cool with me, nor what I agreed to.

I also said we should just can the deal at that point..

I've paid and communicated with everyone on here, and never screwed anyone on this board. Both large and small piles have been paid for.

Ask Comicgrinder about "lost" checks. He can tell you a funny story.

I do alot of business on here, and I think things could been done in a different fashion.

thanks..

~Sixx

Let's be honest Andy, I answered every pm except the last one. When the check didn't arrive within the first few days, you told me you needed me to paypal because of your school. That wasn't cool with me, nor what I agreed to.

I also said we should just can the deal at that point..

I've paid and communicated with everyone on here, and never screwed anyone on this board. Both large and small piles have been paid for.

Ask Comicgrinder about "lost" checks. He can tell you a funny story.

I do alot of business on here, and I think things could been done in a different fashion.

thanks..

~Sixx

I already told him thinking the same thing might of happened.....