• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2022 at 9:47 PM, nocutename said:

I just posting this here as evidence that I pad last year.  Of course that bulldog seller @Bio-Rupp  did not do the honorable thing and have me removed from the probation list.  He was paid about year ago as I said I would do.  I don't care about being removed but I do want to clear my name.  I PAID MY DEBT BUT I WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO OVERPAY FOR SHIPPING. 

Here's the payment I sent but I removed the seller's name and mine from the email message.

CGCBoardy.jpg

Ummm....

2.JPG.2b676978b0b270bf6fdb7c0771d945aa.JPG

Just as a heads up.  There was an issue that came up concerning abandonment of obligations in the holiday raffle and gift exchange.  I was tagged to do a write up and shrugged and said sure.  That will be posted by the end of the evening as I am putting the information together.

I have a few pages to read.

Stay tuned. 

On 6/2/2022 at 7:34 PM, Buzzetta said:

Just as a heads up.  There was an issue that came up concerning abandonment of obligations in the holiday raffle and gift exchange.  I was tagged to do a write up and shrugged and said sure.  That will be posted by the end of the evening as I am putting the information together.

I have a few pages to read.

Stay tuned. 

Was there a marketplace violation?

This sounds like the same situation as the ‘junk donkey’ complainers.

Too bad, but what did you expect and how is this a marketplace violation?

On 6/3/2022 at 7:26 AM, skypinkblu said:

I know you don't sell much and I don't know if you buy a lot

Actually I ‘sold’ my collection here on consignment for about $200k, but that does not entitle me to anything. I just want to make it clear I am ‘invested’ in the community.

Appreciate the discussion of course, but again - the ‘junk donkey’s’ were told to take a hike and the ‘PIF’ thread went poof

Partaking in contests and holiday gift exchanges contains certain risks. Better to discuss the future of such threads than to entertain grievances from an area that takes place outside the marketplace 

On 6/3/2022 at 10:36 AM, NP_Gresham said:

Actually I ‘sold’ my collection here on consignment for about $200k, but that does not entitle me to anything. I just want to make it clear I am ‘invested’ in the community.

Appreciate the discussion of course, but again - the ‘junk donkey’s’ were told to take a hike and the ‘PIF’ thread went poof

Partaking in contests and holiday gift exchanges contains certain risks. Better to discuss the future of such threads than to entertain grievances from an area that takes place outside the marketplace 

I get it and I never got involved in the pay it forward thread other than to see complaints...but I spent a few years on committees that spent countless hours proposing legislation. By the time some of the proposals were finished, no one could remember the reason they started;) (kind of;) ...so I always view these forums as something not quite as structured.

In other words, hopefully something can be decided before the next Secret Santa or Raffle thread...and you SHOULD join in...for the most part they are a lot of fun :foryou:

In the immortal words of Ricky Nelson ..."you can't please everyone " ;) 

On 6/3/2022 at 10:16 AM, NP_Gresham said:

Was there a marketplace violation?

This sounds like the same situation as the ‘junk donkey’ complainers.

Too bad, but what did you expect and how is this a marketplace violation?

I was just asked to do the write up.  

Edited by Buzzetta

On 6/3/2022 at 10:18 AM, Economy Joe said:

the lists warn/protect boardies from other boardies despite where transactions take place. they can be on ebay, fb or other places and still end up on the lists here if both parties are board members

:cheers:

On 9/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, Ultramanking said:

Alert 🚨 Don’t sell to eBay buyer Sands969, bought expensive Cgc book , requested FedEx shipment from overseas , received the book and requested return becos he believed Cgc verified book is fake.

This thread and area of the forum isn't really the proper place to post about your situation.

You would be better served if you posted it in the thread linked here in the Comics General section of the forums.  

On 10/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, Forbush-Man said:

My mistake, I don't know how my response ended up here....wrong thread. :p

That reply... is the opposite of exciting.  :taptaptap: 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, Forbush-Man said:

My mistake, I don't know how my response ended up here....wrong thread. :p

What would beeeeeeee the "right" thread ? hm 

Leeeeeeee-iiiiiiink ?