• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Walmart doesn't put you on probation from the store cause you didn't pick up what you had on hold at the layaway counter.

You know, if I could import cheap golden age comics in bulk from China, I might have more room to be flexible on the whole deadbeat thing.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You mean, you don't ?!? 893whatthe.gif

poke2.gif

there is no contract here like there is on eBay

Ask any lawyer in the country and they can tell you how wrong you are. confused-smiley-013.gif

Perhaps. But having a contract and enforcing a contract are two different things...

He didn't say anything about enforcement. The way I see it, if someone backs out on a valid contract, the least we can do is let other board members know that it happened. Why let deadbeats waste other people's time?

I completely agree with what you're saying. I think we're arguing apples and oranges here, but agreeing they're fruit. It would be a much better discussion over a few beers and maybe some GGA to oogle.

That song rocks, too bad Springstein went all political in his music

insane.gif Yeah, Dylan too . . . poke2.gifinsane.gif

The guys last thread was called "I just farted and it smells like cheese". I think it's safe to say he likes his music (and everything else) good and dumbed down. tongue.gif

Bruce has always been political with his songs....just to varying degrees. Therefore, you must not agree with his politics, which is ok as it is your right. He has always made comments on the state of society, similar to the likes of Woody Guthrie, Dylan and others. The world needs people like The Boss and he will always be one of my favorites.

Scott

Bruce has always been political with his songs....just to varying degrees. Therefore, you must not agree with his politics, which is ok as it is your right. He has always made comments on the state of society, similar to the likes of Woody Guthrie, Dylan and others. The world needs people like The Boss and he will always be one of my favorites.

Scott

sumo.gif

Personally I much prefer the beefier/dirty sound of BS's mate Southside Johnny and the Dukes. Probably my all time favourite live band...... seen them enough times over the years, plus you don't have to pay mega bucks to see them or sit in some god foresaken Stadium!! sumo.gif

I could have sworn that I posted in response to Kevin76's latest piece of drivel, but now it's not there. Do Mods delete individual replies within threads?

It has happened to me several times.