• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How did this train wreck happen?

11 posts in this topic

???

GGR of FF 1, a photo cover of FF 1, and issues from the 60s to the 130s in mid grade.

Reprints on all the rest.

Now FF is hot but? confused.gif

If he can get $1000 for 50 VGF late Silver and Bronze FFs and some worthless reprints (GGR FF 1 exception) I'm gonna get my FVF 51-125 FF complete run on ebay next week.

Maybe I'd get $1500-$2000????27_laughing.gif

I actually have a run together smile.gif It's going to be listed yersterday!

I just need 121 in my FVF run.

I was goning to wait for the movie madness and try to cash in.

Maybe now is the time...? confused-smiley-013.gif

I actually have a run together smile.gif It's going to be listed yersterday!

I just need 121 in my FVF run.

I was goning to wait for the movie madness and try to cash in.

Maybe now is the time...? confused-smiley-013.gif

If you see people bidding like crazy, just sell sell sell whatever you do not mind letting go of or can find again once the hype dies down. Just look at the Frank Miller DD craze which occured before the actual release of the movie 893whatthe.gif I remember seeing common 9.6 issues such as #182 selling for over $150! makepoint.gif Now the common 9.6 issues are tanking at slab costs! insane.gif

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet...the bidding history on that auction seems suspect.

I was thinking the same.

Maybe had a little friend helping him. blush.gif

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet...the bidding history on that auction seems suspect.

I was thinking the same.

Maybe had a little friend helping him. blush.gif

That "friend" has feedback from the Donut man himself tongue.gif

Very curious! Guy won my auction, paid promptly for a mid-grade early JLA. Shipped it out this morning actually. Confirmed Paypal payment, guy is in Rhode Island.

Very curious! Guy won my auction, paid promptly for a mid-grade early JLA. Shipped it out this morning actually. Confirmed Paypal payment, guy is in Rhode Island.

Sounds like he just realllly wanted this lot? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif