• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?

Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?

28 posts in this topic

I dunno, Kev, what can I say? Ive ben buying for a while and , well, book sstart to accumulate. I always found it hard to turn down a nice comic when it was offerred to me. But dont fret - - theres always someone with a better collection up th eroad. I shudder with envy looking at these Registry entries!

I have two. One is an about good and the other would be fine except someone waterpainted the IM uniform gold and red. The red bled thru the first 2 pages.Wonder if I could get a PLOD 6.0 on this one?

Picked up another at the Big Apple Con. A solid good,maybe a good plus. Saw a 4.5 slabbed one there but none higher.Didn't look all that hard as I got the one I picked up at a good price.

I also saw the slabbed 4.5. It's a nice book with very nice pages. with some wonder bread and maybe a press, it'd be a higher grade. As a favor, I was offered the book for the straight good price... didn't take it though. I think it's still available for sale.

I currently have a vg/f which I sold to someone on installments. I sold 4 copies over the past two years with the best being aVF+. I bought the book from a seller in Florida for $2500. When I received the book I saw a Metropolis sticker on the back. Anyway, I sold the book six months later for slightly over $3000. I thought it was a good sale. I listed it on E-Bay two or three times before I could find a buyer. Now, Can I have a do over?

Still waiting, and waiting for it to arrive. juggle.gif It drives me nuts when you don't have FedEx as a shipping option from online dealers. All USPS tracking tells me is that it hit Canadian customs 5 days ago. Its now been two and half weeks since I purchased this. I am the only one that suffers from the dreaded "I'm so excited that I've purchased one of grails and it driving me up the wall waiting for it to arrive". 893frustrated.gif

I'm with ya man. Still waiting on that FF4 CGC 9.2 I got, theres been major complications that Darth has kindly helped sort out. It will get here eventually (HOPING!) cloud9.gif