• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?

Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Tales Of Suspense #39?

28 posts in this topic

Congrats SS, TOS # 39 ,Great book to own , mine is about a VG+ maybe a Fine ,solid book ,it' been awhile since I've looked at it . Again Congrats!! & enjoy it!!! thumbsup2.gif

PunnyHuman,

You have one of the best names on these boards. thumbsup2.gif I am thinking about changing mine to Foolish Cretins or something like that. My TOS #39 is unslabbed which is kind of refreshing because I can't wait to flip through it (carefully) a few hundred times before I slab it. Since we are on the topic it is still not here yet. 893frustrated.gif Looks like it hit customs again a few days ago and then we have a long weekend. Oh the agony. frown.gif

popcorn.gif Still waiting and waiting. Customs has only had it now for two 893censored-thumb.gif weeks. This is friggin nonsense. Do any of my fellow Canadians run into this problem before? I've had to pay GST before on purchases, once I was billed by the courier company after the fact and and second time I paid COD. This is closing in on a month for express delivery. 893frustrated.gif