• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2022 at 5:33 AM, dikran1 said:

At this point the book has been flat for so long that I'm just gonna hang on to my copy until something substantial materializes in the form of TV or movie... Let Marvel have these last 2-3 decades, DC's day is coming :Rocket::taptaptap:

Not Marvel key hot but in grades 5.0 and under it is up around 100% in last couple years and still moving. Also SC4 copies in last few weeks have evaporated. (several sitting at around 3.5 22K to 24K. Action 252 up (Supergirl in Flash movie - and yes I know it is not THAT supergirl) but of all of them SC22 is the one to have, at least until it pulls closer to SC4

On 2/10/2022 at 2:03 PM, dikran1 said:

At least if there was a dip in prices, I'd probably buy another copy but it just keeps chugging along, no ups no downs of any significance...

This has been said about sc22 for decades. its just not a book that gains serious traction.   SC4 is where smart money lies (and always been)

with that said. SC22 is a great book to own if youre a fan of GL

On 1/9/2023 at 2:20 PM, pickycollector said:

Finally I am member of this club!

I always wanted a nice looking mid-grade copy of this issue and finally found one. I paid a bit above GPA for this copy but books that look better than their technical grade deserve a premium in my opinion.

Showcase 22 CGC 6.0.jpg

beautiful 6.0