• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

I wonder if Warner Bros. will follow through with plans announced in 2015  to release a solo Green Lantern film titled Green Lantern Corps in 2020.  I'm assuming COVID delayed all of that, but hopefully not derailed.  GL has been popular on Netflix, so mayby they'll announce it's back on track.  

On 9/15/2021 at 8:55 PM, Pantodude said:

I wonder if Warner Bros. will follow through with plans announced in 2015  to release a solo Green Lantern film titled Green Lantern Corps in 2020.  I'm assuming COVID delayed all of that, but hopefully not derailed.  GL has been popular on Netflix, so mayby they'll announce it's back on track.  

I’m ready for any eventuality, bought all the GL keys I wanted while no one cared 😂

On 2/10/2022 at 12:58 PM, Nazirite said:

Anybody else struggle to keep this book in the pc? Like I could sell today but might regret it in the future. Especially if GL ever takes off. I don't know  just a random thought.  

At this point the book has been flat for so long that I'm just gonna hang on to my copy until something substantial materializes in the form of TV or movie... Let Marvel have these last 2-3 decades, DC's day is coming :Rocket::taptaptap: