• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction Guy Holcombe Archie #1 is off and running....

47 posts in this topic

MM#9 went for 20,315.00. That was crass too!!!!!

You should have sold it to me or Rick when it was raw. You would have netted more.

Is that crass?

:baiting:

:jokealert:

All I can say is that Heritage has been the most professional company to work with from beginning to end and I heartily endorse them and will continue to use them for top drawer items. Besides...... you can still bid on Heritage for my stuff that I put up there. There are several key items up right now that I have not mentioned that are mine......not to be crass but Captain America #6, Adventure 49 and Mad Magazine#1 are a few of my books. The Captain America 6 is pretty and especially Adventure 49 is a NICE book.Paper quality is great on both of them. Check them out.

Me..... being crass again.....ooops!!! :roflmao::devil::makepoint::banana:

Final ending price is around 30+k. that's a nice price.

I posted on my Facebook Page how happy I was for Dave that the book sold for $30+K - and that I had sold it to him 22 years ago or so for $700.

Congrats again, Dave.

:gossip:Thank you , Gary... I have not been around here lately because of Kidney stones one after the other. But now I am back. Some point I will relate the whole Archie experience. It has been quite a ride .-----Dave

:gossip:Thank you , Gary... I have not been around here lately because of Kidney stones one after the other. But now I am back. Some point I will relate the whole Archie experience. It has been quite a ride .-----Dave

I haven't been here either, Dave!

God, I feel for you, pal. Nothing worse than kidney stones... :makepoint: Pulverize those little bas terds!