• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason does it again !!!

32 posts in this topic

I personally think that waiting would be better. Some bidders just see that the auction has not yet met reserve and pass. If they see multiple bids it translates into interest tongue.gif

Looks like the average grade of Herb's books! shocked.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Um, with respect the Jason's reserves, I'd have the agree that they are usually met so I wouldn't go rushing in to bid up the books, odds are very good that it will sell. Very high profile seller as well - don't see reserve not met being an issue IMO.

But if you read his description he says that he "will give details when you're paying via Paypal with credit card".....which translates to illegal fees that people on here crucified Josh from Comic Link. - Does anyone ever dealt with him with an auction ? - anyone know for sure what this means ?

Brian got a good deal, and so did this person:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2216416135&category=32726&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

I sold mine for $450 in late 2002.

He would have got it for waaaay cheaper if I hadn't put in some last second punishment bids to drive it up.

If this was a forum member, please PM me. I'll work something out with you for my spiteful behavior. blush.gif

Chris