• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic shops around plymouth Mass?

4 posts in this topic

Nik would no doubt know...but alas, we can only hope he will be giving out advice re: Mass shortly again

In any event, I'm up in that neck of the woods for 4 days..Plymouth/Carver, whatever. As I understand it, that's right before the Cape. Any good shops in that neck of the woods, particularly if it's raining and our hope to hit a beach is destroyed?

It's been a year or so since I've been there, but Baron's Collectibles in East Bridgewater yielded some decent backissues when I spent a little time digging.

I grew up in Wareham and would advise you save yourself the trouble and skip the basement comic shop on Cranberry Highway if it had been on your list.

It's been a year or so since I've been there, but Baron's Collectibles in East Bridgewater yielded some decent backissues when I spent a little time digging.

I grew up in Wareham and would advise you save yourself the trouble and skip the basement comic shop on Cranberry Highway if it had been on your list.

That placed has closed, my LCS shop in Fairhaven (Over the Edge Games)purchased stuff from them. But they don't really have much in back issues.

New England Comics in Quincy has their Gold/Silver room the last time I went it wasn't great, but they did have some decent books last year at the Boston Comic Con so it might not hurt to check.