• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,786 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, Ghost Town said:

It's not for sale. But some dork posted it here in this very thread back in April.

Nice Barton, VERY NICE! Of all the people that should have that first 9.8, can't think of a better one than you. I was curious if it would have any of the ink transfer that is so common on this book and it looks like it does not. Absolutely beautiful book. Congrats!!!

On 12/28/2021 at 5:46 AM, Cosmic_Shel said:

Here are the 7 Oakland Incredible Hulks I have, and tossed in #144 in case anyone wanted to see it.  :shy:

Hulk 144 Oakland-NM  SJF.jpg

May not be a picture frame, but most definitely worth seeing.  What a copy!  :cloud9:

Edited by namisgr

On 12/28/2021 at 7:43 AM, batmiesta said:

Do you ever get your books graded CS? They would come back pretty high I would imagine, they are all beauty's. 

Heya Bat!

I had around 40 of the Oakland issues I posted images of here graded 2-3 years ago.  They all sold on MCS, except the one Barton purchased.  In addition to those, I've had about 150 Silver and early Bronze keys graded by CGC.  Most have sold on MCS, with my first 11 sold on Comic Link listed below.  I wasn't aware of how great selling on MCS was when I started, and wish I had used them instead of CL.  :facepalm:  Don't hate on the 2 CBCS books, as I figured I had to use them due to the Avengers 2 having a Kirby autograph on page 1 and the JiM having slight CT, so I didn't want the PLOD.  In retrospect, I wish I would have been aware of how CGC handled sigs better, as I would have sent Avengers 2 to them instead.  Sorry for rambling in the Picture Frame section. 

image.png.3ed213c64e940ff713f504bb478973dc.png

On 12/28/2021 at 5:52 PM, Cosmic_Shel said:

Heya Bat!

I had around 40 of the Oakland issues I posted images of here graded 2-3 years ago.  They all sold on MCS, except the one Barton purchased.  In addition to those, I've had about 150 Silver and early Bronze keys graded by CGC.  Most have sold on MCS, with my first 11 sold on Comic Link listed below.  I wasn't aware of how great selling on MCS was when I started, and wish I had used them instead of CL.  :facepalm:  Don't hate on the 2 CBCS books, as I figured I had to use them due to the Avengers 2 having a Kirby autograph on page 1 and the JiM having slight CT, so I didn't want the PLOD.  In retrospect, I wish I would have been aware of how CGC handled sigs better, as I would have sent Avengers 2 to them instead.  Sorry for rambling in the Picture Frame section. 

image.png.3ed213c64e940ff713f504bb478973dc.png

I love the Oakland books. I have a bakeries dozen or so of the Iron Man books.