• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
21 21

4,775 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2023 at 4:19 PM, Ghost Town said:

The Subby #58 and the Vault of Evil #3 are both beautiful books. But they're not considered Picture Frame books by most folks around here. The range on Sub-Mariner is #43-56.

That VOE #3 has an awesome cover too.

Thanks for that info. I'm very new to this sub. I mainly hang out on the hey buddy can you spare a grade sub.

On 1/8/2023 at 3:32 PM, Mars76 said:
On 1/8/2023 at 3:19 PM, Ghost Town said:

The Subby #58 and the Vault of Evil #3 are both beautiful books. But they're not considered Picture Frame books by most folks around here. The range on Sub-Mariner is #43-56.

That VOE #3 has an awesome cover too.

Thanks for that info. I'm very new to this sub. I mainly hang out on the hey buddy can you spare a grade sub.

With some exceptions, most Marvel books from November, 1971 through December, 1972 have Picture Frame covers.  A lot of the subsequent books like the Subby #57 and the VOE #3 went to a banner on the top kind of design. So it's a common source of confusion.