• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SHOULD THE WATER COOLER......

....be removed from these boards?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. ....be removed from these boards?

21 posts in this topic

I think that it may be time for some kind of General Conversation forum to be set up that is embedded in the comics section...I would rather talk with my buds down here then with the immature posters up there... thumbsup2.gif

I think that it may be time for some kind of General Conversation forum to be set up that is embedded in the comics section...I would rather talk with my buds down here then with the immature posters up there... thumbsup2.gif

I'm with you!! Any time I go to the cooler I lose a star. And my virginity foreheadslap.gif

I voted No. No one's forcing anyone to go up there. If you don't like the WC, don't go there. It's that simple.

Jim

I voted no because I love watching the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons "debate"! smirk.gif

I voted No. No one's forcing anyone to go up there. If you don't like the WC, don't go there. It's that simple.

Jim

I voted no because I love watching the insufficiently_thoughtful_persons "debate"! smirk.gif

It can be quite entertaining at times...... insane.gif

Jim

I think the question should be -should the comics section be removed. It really interfers with the quality time you should be spending in the WC.C'mon,a bunch of adults sitting around talking about pulp fiction when the vital issues of the day are there for intellectual stimulation,a mere button away.How is one to decide if the buyer is worthy of recieving our sacred texts if we don't know exactly which side you stand with on each and every trivial issue?

Did I miss something where the WC became mandatory reading? Don't like it,don't go there!

I would vote no,but as a Yankee fan I need to be associated with winners so I will defer my vote until a clear winner is in place. thumbsup2.gif