• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Bidding on the Archie 1?

55 posts in this topic

oh, and I am going to $50,000 + juice on the archie 1.... so everyone can eat my shorts!

Juice you say? Apple? Orange? Grape?

Aw....Raspberries! :P

I like them too! :D Wooo party time!

I have an idea of what it'll go for, but I really don't wanna talk about it.

what is up with the large glasses (shrug)

Cool Kids Wear Big Sunglasses.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u lol

BL putting down the hammer! :makepoint:

She can use my hammer. PVC makes the ouch ;)

Saw some great pics of you at the Philly Con. Must say your Harley is a cut above the competition.

At least I think that was you. hahahaha

Brown hammer with a White Queen? ;P

:luhv: Thank youuu x] There may be some pictures of me and BL after Baltimore Comic Con........ >D

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!

P.S. - Your both hot!!! I couldnt help it. :popcorn:

No. In fact he does have a girlfriend, named Debby, who made a one time show. According to the live action movie, Jughead does eventually get married. Also, he very openly (or as open as Jughead can be) has a crush on Betty.

sounds like youre the resident Archie expert.

what issue does Debbie make her only appearance in?

a crush on BEtty? when was that revealed?? i used to read the digest in the 80's (my sister's copies) and it was never apparent then!

It was in a one shot story sometime in the late 80's. I don't know the exact issue off the top of my head.

In Jughead Digest #81, you can see him kiss his childhood girlfriend Joani, who promises they'll be together again.

It's been apparent through Archie's history. He always tells Archie that Betty is the better girl, in fact there was a story in the mid 90's where Jughead says to Betty "If I had to kiss a girl willingly, it would be you." and kisses her on the cheek. When Jughead's series first started, back in 49, he's usually paired with Betty, who often gets her way with him by cooking for him. In fact in an early 40's story, Jughead has to kiss Veronica for a school play. After he kisses her, Veronica falls pretty hard for him, but is eventually put off by his attitude.

In the "new look" story that Archie recently put out, Jughead dates a girl named Sandy.

His "hatred" too women stems from his observations from watching how Archie acts like a insufficiently_thoughtful_person, and wastes his money.