• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craig Flessel covers

12 posts in this topic

At the end of the Detective listing in Overstreet, they usually have a list of artists & the issues they worked on. It would say something like Flessel (a) #s......., ©#s.... With the © referring to covers he did.

Wow. Wow, wow, wow. That's like a $30,000-$35,000 book. Is that one still in your collection, or is it just the color copy of the cover from when you owned it?

3rd Sandman appearance in Adventure, 4th overall (counting 1939 NYWF).

Unbelievable copy. Your name "Timely" implies limitations to your collection that in fact don't seem to exist.

That's a sick book, Timely. thumbsup2.gifIf you got anymore DC big books like that in your coiffeurs and want to sell them, let me know.

Stagedoorjohnny

Actually, check out my "Pretty Book of the Day 1/10/2004" thread, that book is for sale! NM is $13,000!

Timely

I sold it last year for $35K, bought it for $19K two years earlier!

Timely

Timely;

Is this the same book that CGC had graded as 9.4 and which Jay Parrino had listed on the cover of his catalogue at $49.5K a few years ago. How was you able to steal it away from him at only $19K?

You are going to have to teach us a few of your tricks so that we can also get some good deals.

I sold it last year for $35K, bought it for $19K two years earlier!

Timely

Timely;

Is this the same book that CGC had graded as 9.4 and which Jay Parrino had listed on the cover of his catalogue at $49.5K a few years ago. How was you able to steal it away from him at only $19K?

You are going to have to teach us a few of your tricks so that we can also get some good deals.

Actually he's the one who bought it from me!

Timely