• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY HYPODERMIC NEEDLE BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

was it mark wilson who found the ROckfords?

Mark Wilson was responsible for bringing the collection to market, outbidding other dealers. He sold the collection in pieces through his World's Finest catalogs, and even ran auctions for the better books. The purchase was no easy task though, as the collector, who was meticulous with the storage of his comics (and even aspired to be a comic artist himself one day) was somewhat unstable. He actually pulled a knife on Mark once during their meetings...

Mark Wilson was responsible for bringing the collection to market, outbidding other dealers. He sold the collection in pieces through his World's Finest catalogs, and even ran auctions for the better books. The purchase was no easy task though, as the collector, who was meticulous with the storage of his comics (and even aspired to be a comic artist himself one day) was somewhat unstable. He actually pulled a knife on Mark once during their meetings...

no way!!

tell us more..............did Mark use his martial arts skills on the guy?

Mark Wilson was responsible for bringing the collection to market, outbidding other dealers. He actually pulled a knife on Mark once during their meetings...

:eek: Yikes! get that man some shock therapy STAT! lol:insane:

no way!!

tell us more..............did Mark use his martial arts skills on the guy?

I cut and paste this off the Comic Book Pedigree website.

Beauty of a book!

I don't think it will go for more than $30k in this market.

$25-27k my prediction

My prediction? Pain!

272235490_ea99970576.jpg

WOW, check this beauty out!!!!!

wish i had the $$ to buy this, will prob go for over $30k?

Hey, the auction starts at $1 You should be able to at least get a couple bids in :grin: