• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TV Show on Comics Tonight & Neal Adams on Comic Zone Radio Show Mon.

5 posts in this topic

Thought you might like to check this out-

Enjoy,

Vincent

Metropolis Media

TV

COLORVISION, a new series of independent films by emerging Native American, African-American, Asian American, Pacific Islander and Latino filmmakers and originally produced segment reports with minority celebrities offers a witty, creative vision of a culturally diverse America to public television audiences nationwide. The six part series, hosted by Daisy Fuentes will air in the New York City area on PBS (WNET) this Sunday, January 11th at midnight. During the “Affirmative Action Heroes” segment of “Heroes”, Metropolis COO Vincent Zurzolo explains how Marvel Comics lead the way in establishing more racially diverse super heroes. Please check your local listings for show times in your area.

ON-LINE RADIO

The next episode of The Comic Zone will feature host Vincent Zurzolo interviewing comic legend Neal Adams! Make sure to catch it Monday, January 12th at 3 pm EST. Listen live or to the archived show at http://www.metropoliscomics.com. Simply click on the Comic Zone icon at the top of the page and listen to the show of your choice!

I'm going to bump this as I am looking forward to hearing Neal Adams. Although I am hoping that he will stay on topic of comics this time. If he starts talking about evolution I am going to puke!

(now where is that puke graemlin again?)

DAM