• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand new batch from CGC JIM112, DD7 (NEW PRICE), MIS75....and more

53 posts in this topic

don't you mean the pricing was pretty fair -- aggressive indicates that you overpriced stuff -- which you did not -- it's exceedingly fair pricing...

And thats why your an attorney, and I am a lowly white collar worker just barely surviving in this rat race :grin:

Fair be da woid!!!

:applause:

don't you mean the pricing was pretty fair -- aggressive indicates that you overpriced stuff -- which you did not -- it's exceedingly fair pricing...

And thats why your an attorney, and I am a lowly white collar worker just barely surviving in this rat race :grin:

Fair be da woid!!!

The act of surviving the rat race has you disoriented...you meant to say blue collar worker. :baiting:

Fair be da woid!!!

The act of surviving the rat race has you disoriented...you meant to say blue collar worker. :baiting:

Dammmmm....I need a drink..wait I don't drink!

Fair be da woid!!!

Dammmmm....I need a drink..wait I don't drink!

:roflmao:

offers? Ill take the JIM PLOD restored color touched manipulated comic for $1 !!! :applause:

Oh, I meant real offers lol

$2 :shrug: canadian ???

You put any ching ching in those pockets yet? :devil:

im married now there is no such thing anymore.....

So that JIM $2 canadian and 4 pesos and i have a coupon for $25 off any purchase at Cache' that my wife doent want to use... :wishluck:

offers? Ill take the JIM PLOD restored color touched manipulated comic for $1 !!! :applause:

So that JIM $2 canadian and 4 pesos and i have a coupon for $25 off any purchase at Cache' that my wife doent want to use... :wishluck:

Ah...nope

Ah...nope

I understand it is a one sided deal , but to make you feel better you can throw in any other slab you have for sale into the deal to even it out :thumbsup:

Ah...nope

I understand it is a one sided deal , but to make you feel better you can throw in any other slab you have for sale into the deal to even it out :thumbsup:

Laughing...ah nope!

After doing a little more research C-Link had sold a couple DD 7 8.5's in the $700 range, so I am dropping my price to $675 for anyone interested.

Thanks,

Steve

When you consider that I paid nearly triple this price for my 9.0 copy, this is a real steal on a great book.

After doing a little more research C-Link had sold a couple DD 7 8.5's in the $700 range, so I am dropping my price to $675 for anyone interested.

Thanks,

Steve

When you consider that I paid nearly triple this price for my 9.0 copy, this is a real steal on a great book.

:o