• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Silver Marvels on Ebay (Mon)

6 posts in this topic

Hey all -

Here are my current Ebay auctions, which end next Monday night:

Incredible Hulk #105 CGC 9.6 NM+ Off-White to White Pages

Captain America #113 CGC 9.6 NM+ Off-White to White Pages

Daredevil #24 CGC 9.4 NM Off-White to White Pages (NR)

Daredevil #30 CGC 9.4 NM White Pages (NR)

Daredevil #52 CGC 9.6 NM+ White Pages, Curator Pedigree

Fantastic Four #20 CGC 6.5 FN+, COW, Stan Lee File Copy (looks VF)

Fantastic Four #49 CGC 9.2 NM-, Off-White to White Pages, Boston Pedigree

Check them out under "drummy"; reserves really are pretty reasonable! PM me with questions. Most books are perfectly (or near-perfectly) centered and have great eye appeal. Excelsior! cloud9.gif

Dan 893applaud-thumb.gif

Good stuff as usual.

On a side note, how does it feel to be getting the complete Marvel collection?

I'm seriously considering buying most of the key books (i.e. AF #15, FF #1, etc.) in CGC FN (6.0) just so I can say I have them. I normally wouldn't consider anything less than CGC VF (8.0) but I would probably be near death (and I'm less than 40) before I would accomplish that task (unless I win the lottery). grin.gif

Timely - Thanks for the link! Much appreciated.

Steve - the low-grade run is pretty fun. I've been picking up runs in bunches (sometimes only to find one or two missing, like Avengers 25 or other random issues), and haven't had time to read them yet. I'm going slowly, month by month (i.e., I'm reading the August 1963 books as a group), and waiting until I get most of the set to plow through them. I just picked up some TPB's (Ultimate X-Men, Sandman II, Ultimate Marvel Team-Up, etc.) for reading until then.

Thanks for the interest and (I hope) the bids!

Dan